Rexall Sundown Naturals, Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 200 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Contains Omega-3
- Promotes Heart & Circulatory Health
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury, PCBs and Dioxins
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Testing
Health experts agree: not all fat is bad for you. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered one of the "good" fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health. Getting an adequate amount of fatty acids to promote heart health is not easy. Sundown Natural's Fish Oil contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), two fatty acids that help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system. Sundown Naturals' Fish Oil is purified to eliminate heavy metal contaminants such as mercury, PCBs and dioxins.
For adults, take one (1) softgels three times daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols.
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no shellfish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Purified to eliminate mercury.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgels|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%***|
provides 300 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, comprising of:
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|1,000 mg (1 g)||***
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews