- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- D3 1000 IU
- Pure C 500 mg
- Supports Immune, Bone, and Antioxidant Health
- Vitamin Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality
- Laboratory Tested
Both vitamins C & D play an important role in supporting immune function. Vitamin D aids in supporting bone health, Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals in the cells.
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, rose hips, yellow beeswax, natural caramel color.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium Free.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|