- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Children's Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
- For Immune System Health
- Captain America
- Iron Man
With Pediatrician Recommended level of Vitamin D 400 IU
Great Taste is Just the Beginning...
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, iron, calcium and B vitamins for your child's healthy growth and healthy tissue.
- Vitamin A is essential for new cell growth and healthy tissue.
- Vitamin D helps maintain strong bones and teeth by enhancing absorption of Calcium and Phosphorus.
- 100% quality guaranteed throughout shelf life.
One tablet contains 400 IU of Vitamin D which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children. Vitamin D is known as the "sunshine vitamin" and promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.
For adults and children 4 years of age and over, chew one (1) tablet daily with a meal. For children 2-4 years of age, chew one-half (1/2) tablet daily with a meal.
Fructose, xylitol, dextrose, vegetable cellulose, carrageenan, vegetable stearic acid, natural and artificial flavors, blue 2 lake, citric acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, yellow 6 lake, silica, red 40 lake, malic acid, sucralose.
Contains fish (anchovy, sardine, menhaden) ingredients.
No milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no shellfish, sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning and medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Tablet for Children 2-4 Years of Age
1 Tablet for Children 4 and Up
|Servings Per Container: 120; 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Values for Children 2 to 4 Years of Age||1 Tablet||%Daily Values for Adults and Children Over 4 Years of Age|
|Vitamin A 9As Beta-Carotene and Retinyl Acetate)||2,500 IU||100%||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||30 mg||75%||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as di-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15 IU||150%||30 IU||100%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin Mononitrate)||0.75 mg||107%||1.5 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||0.85 mg||106%||1.7 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||10 mg||111%||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1 mg||143%||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||100%||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||100%||6 mcg||100%|
|Biotin||20 mcg||13%||40 mcg||13%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||5 mg||100%||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||50 mg||6%||100 mg||10%|
|Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate)||9 mg||90%||18 mg||100%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||75 mcg||107%||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||10 mg||5%||20 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||7.5 mg||94%||15 mg||100%|
|Copper (as Cupric Oxide)||1 mg||100%||2 mg||100%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(from Fish Oil)||150 mcg||**||100 mcg||**|
**Daily Values not established.