- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Immune System Health
- Children's Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
- Taste Great!
- No Artificial Flavors or Calories!
- Natural Flavors and Colors
- 3 Great Soft and Chewy Flavors
- Cherry, Grape and Orange
- 60 Gummy Super Heroes
- Captain America
- Iron Man
With Pediatrician Recommended level of Vitamin D 400 IU Per 2 Gummies
Great Taste is Just the Beginning...
- Fun to eat Gummy Form.
- Provides essential Vitamins and Minerals for your child's healthy growth and development.
- Vitamin A is essential for new cell growth and healthy tissue.
- Vitamin D helps maintain strong bones and teeth by promoting the absorption of Calcium and Phosphorus.
- Vitamin C and D are essential for healthy immune function.
- 100% Quality Guaranteed Throughout Shelf Life.
For adults and children 2 years of age and over, chew two (2) Gummy Super Heroes per day. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Sugar, corn syrup, pectin, citric acid, fumaric acid, gelatin, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, natural flavors, purple berry color concentrate (maqui berry juice concentrate, sugar), black carrot juice color concentrate, silica, annatto color, mannitol.
Contains fish (tuna) ingredients.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning and medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Values for Children 2-4 Years of Age||%Daily Values for Adults and Children 4 or more Years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||***||1%**|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1,500 IU||60%||30%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||15 mg||38%||25%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%||100%|
|Vitamin E (as di-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15 IU||150%||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.5 mg||71%||25%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||100%||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||100%||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||2.5 mg||50%||25%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||30 mcg||43%||20%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||2 mg||1%||1%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||2 mg||25%||13%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(from Fish Oil)||100 mcg||***||***|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.