Rexall Sundown Naturals, Tea Tree Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed For Your Protection
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- 100% Pure Australian Oil
Tea Tree is a pure oil, culled from the leaves of a tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), native to Australia. Traditionally, it has been used as a topical agent for the skin. Our superior grade of Tea Tree Oil is meticulously analyzed to ensure that it exceeds the oil quality standards decreed by the Australian Government.
Apply topically to the skin. If you have never used tea tree oil before, dilute with carrier oil such as olive oil or almond oil to test skin sensitivity.
Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by the rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, including skin sensitivity or irritation, rash, itching, redness or swelling. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, inner ear or other tender areas. Do not use on children or animals.
For external use only. Do not ingest.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Not tested on animals. Flammable.
Tree tea oil.