Sunfood, Beauty Enzymes, 700 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Improves Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Plant Based - No Animal Products
- Supplement - Dietary Formula
- Detoxify - Eliminate Toxins
Enzymes are small protein-like molecules that transform amino acids, fats, starches, and minerals into forms usable by our bodies. Regulating internal biochemical reactions, enzymes can assist in obtaining optimal weight, accelerating the detoxification and digestive processes, and increasing nutrition assimilation.
The Sunfood Difference
A plant-based supplement, Beauty Enzymes are not irradiated, are free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and grown to high specifications and purity requirements. Beauty Enzymes are acid-resistant and remain active throughout the wide pH range found in the digestive system. The bromelain and papain in these capsules are derived from controlled pineapple and papaya, to ensure there is no risk of GMO contamination.
Begin with one capsule with each meal, as it can greatly assist with each meal, as it can greatly assist with digestion. When taken on an empty stomach, Beauty Enzymes can have a more cleansing and detoxifying effect.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if you are pregnant, suffer from ulcers or are protease sensitive.
May contain a moisture absorbing desiccant pack. Do not eat.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule (700 mg)|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Beauty Enzymes Enzyme Type||700 mg Activity Unit**||†|
|Protease I||25 SAPU|
|Protease IV||65,000 HUT|
|Protease V/Peptidase||10,000 HUT|
(trace minerals from sea vegetables)
|Millet Flour||35 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established
** Enzymes are quantified in FCC units, whenever possible