Sunfood, Organic Black Botija Olives, Herbed & Pitted, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.76|
- Certified Organic
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Certified Organic Black Botija Olives
These delectable black Botija olives are packed with nutrition and contain vitamin E, calcium, iron, antioxidants, and heart healthy oleic acid.
The Sunfood Difference
Our certified organic ripe black olives are hand selected, cured, low-temperature dried, and blended with the finest organic herbs & spices for a unique olive experience.
Add to your favorite recipes, salads or eat straight out of the bag.
Certified organic botija olives, organic oregano, organic tarragon, organic bay leaf, sea salt
Allergen Statement: Packaged in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
Caution: May contain pits or pit fragments.
|Serving Size: 7 olives (1 oz/28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|