Sunfood, Chia Seed Powder, Raw Organic, 1 lb (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.72|
- Cold-Milled Superseed Powder
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic - CCOF
- Omega 3-6 - Brain Function
- Magnesium - Heart & Bones
- Calcium - Strong Bones
- Iron - Blood
Certified Organic Chia Seed Powder
Mild and nutty flavored, chia seeds were cultivated long ago by the Aztecs and the Maya. The name "chia" comes from the word chian, meaning "oily" in the Aztec language of Nahuatl. What makes the oil in these tiny superseeeds so special is the omega-3 essential fatty acids which may contribute to the maintenance of mental function. Healthy chia is also packed with fiber, calcium, iron and magnesium.
The Sunfood Difference
Raw and certified organic, our chia powder comes from completely pure chia seeds which are grown in a chemical-free environment just as the Aztecs and Maya did thousands of years ago. Free of additives or preservatives, it is cold milled to create a nutritional powerhouse that is versatile and easy to use.
Add 1-2 tablespoons of chia powder to smoothies, juices, cereals, yogurt, or use to make porridge, sauce and dressings.
Certified organic raw chia seed powder
Caution: / Allergen Statement: Packaged in a gluten-free facility. May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
Storage: Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
May contain a moisture absorbing desiccant pack. Do not eat.
|Serving Size: 15 g (1 heaping tbsp)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amounts Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Percent daily value not established.