Sunfood, Fine Kalahari Desert Salt, 454 g (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Essential Ingredient for Savory Recipes
- 100% Raw
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Fillers
- Contains: Trace Minerals
- Maintenance & Repair
- Non GMO Project Verified
- 100% Pure Kalahari Desert Salt
Kalahari Desert salt is harvested in an area that has never been inhabited or used for industry. In the pristine Kalahari Desert of South Africa, three underground streams converge on a layer of pure salt deposits untouched by man. The pure water dissolves the salt and creates a brine solution that is then gently dried by the desert sun. What remains are the pure, mineral rich crystals of Kalahari Desert salt.
The Sunfood Difference
A whole, nutritional salt, Kalahari Desert salt contains trace amounts of vital minerals and elements, including potassium, magnesium and sulfur. You will undoubtedly notice that Kalahari Desert salt tastes far better than other salts. It has even won many flavor awards, including the Superior Taste Award at the International; Taste and Quality Institute in Brussels.
Kalahari Desert salt can be used in place of other salt in all of your recipes.
Citrus Spring Salad Dressing
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Kalahari Desert salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients to create dressing, then add over preferred greens, veggies, and olives. Enjoy!
Kalahari desert salt
Caution/Allergen Statement: Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Contains a moisture absorbing desiccant pack, do not eat.
|Serving Size: ¼ tsp (1.5 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 302|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|