- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- 100% Organic
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- The Delicious Alternative Sweetener
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Magnesium- Heart & Bones
- Potassium- Muscle Repair & Growth
- Trace Minerals- Maintenance & Repair
100% Certified Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
Coconut palm sugar comes directly from Indonesian coconut trees, Cocos nucifera. It is made by evaporating coconut sap from the tropical palm flowers. Farmers gently cut the buds and collect the sweet nectar using traditional methods. The syrup is then kettle-warmed, dehydrated, and ground into crystals to make a delicious low-glycemic sweetener.
The Sunfood Difference
Our organic coconut palm sugar looks similar to brown sugar; however, our has not been chemically altered or enhanced in any way, making it a pure, natural, whole food sweetener. Coconut palm sugar is one the most sustainable sweeteners in the world, as tropical coconut palms require little water to thrive, and can help restore damaged soils and regenerate neighboring ecosystems.
Coconut palm sugar dissolves easily in liquids and can be used 1:1 in place of regular sugar in recipes and beverages.
- 1 cup Brazil nuts
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 pinch Kalahari Desert salt
- 2 1/2 cups cacao powder
- 11/2 cups coconut palm sugar
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil
Certified organic coconut palm sugar
Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
Contains a moisture absorbing desiccant pack, do not eat.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (10 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.