Sunfood, Ocean's Alive 2.0 Marine Phytoplankton, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New Formula
- Ultimate Life-Giving Superfood
- Complete Nutrition Supplement
- Superoxide Dismutase - Primary Internal Antioxidant
- Heirloom Multi-Strain - Marine Phytoplankton
- 36,000 MFU SuperOxide Dismutase
Oceans Alive 2.0 Marine Phytoplankton
- Feel Energy Surging Through Your Body in Minutes!
- Your Memory and Focus Will Improve!
- Experience More Power, Strength and Stamina!
- You Will Notice a Deep Sense of Contentment!
- You Won't Get Tired as Easily!
- Your Senses Will Heighten!
- Get Much Deeper, More Restful Sleep!
What is Marine Phytoplankton?
Phytoplankton has been around for nearly 3 billion years, and is the basis of all life formed on earth. Transforming CO2 into oxygen, it is responsible for creating the earth's atmosphere, and allowing life to flourish. This powerful microalgae is bursting with all the nutrients needed to sustain life on the cellular level. Every life-giving molecule that makes up the entire planet can be found in different strains of Marine Phytoplankton. The nano-sized nutrient particles are easily absorbed, and quickly ready to be used by the body.
The Sunfood Difference
Using the latest technology and after years of natural selection, we've developed an All New Formula of Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton. This advanced formula contains more SuperOxide Dismutase (SOD) than ever before -1200 MFU per 1 ml serving, 36,000 MFU per bottle. SOD is an incredibly potent antioxidant enzyme produced by virtually every cell in the human body; it reduces free radicals formed during normal metabolic cell processes, and protects against oxidative damage.
SuperOxide Dismutase (SOD) - Most Potent Antioxidant
Oceans Alive 2.0 is loaded with SuperOxide Dismutase (SOD) - 36,000 MFU per bottle - an incredibly powerful antioxidant enzyme. Naturally occurring in the human body, SOD protects virtually every cell from harmful free radical toxicity and may also act as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
SOD has been known to defend against oxidative damage in cellular, cardiovascular, mental, and immune systems caused by oxidative stress. Unlike antioxidants found in food, which are ingested to seek out and eliminate toxins, which are ingested to seek out and eliminate toxins, SOD works harmoniously with the body's systems and the antioxidants which are naturally occur in it to prevent potential contamination.
Oceans Alive 2.0 Marine Phytoplankton
- Contains 185 Never-Before Identified Nutrient Molecules
- Supports Healthy Immune Function
- Promotes Production of the Body's Own, Internal Antioxidants
- Helps Maintain Cellular Health
- Protects Against Damage Caused by Oxidative Stress
Start with a few drops daily mixed in with 8 oz glass of water or beverage of your choice. Build up to a dropper-full (about fifteen drops or 1.0 ml) over time, depending on your body's reaction. Try mixing into your favorite smoothie.
'Heirloom multi-strain marine phytoplankton (raw, fresh harvest stabilized) suspended in pure, concentrated sea mineral solution.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 15 drops / 1 dropper (1 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: About 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Marine Phytoplankton||350 mg||†|
|S.O.D. (SuperOxide Dismutase)||1200 MFU||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This stuff tastes as it should be : very strong, sea-like and with the sea minerals intact (it is very salty). Also, the color is right, with deep dark green (almost blackish) color, instead of the clear color of UMA core. The effect is also very strong. Take this for a week on a recommended dosage and unless your body metabolism/balance is already superb, you will notice results. It is also strongly detoxifying for some conditions, so beware of potential Herxheimer reactions.