- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Vegan
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Fillers
- Green Superfood
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Iron - Blood
- Protein - Muscle Repair & Growth
- Vitamin A - Eyes & Skin
- Trace Minerals - Maintenance & Repair
100% Pure Chlorella Tablets
Chlorella is an incredible, multi-faceted superfood that contains over 60% protein and boasts an array of nutrients including vitamins, minerals and enzymes. A microscopic single-celled plant that grows in fresh water, chlorella's abundance of chlorophyll gives it a deep, emerald-green color. A potent superfood, chlorella is a great way to introduce detoxifying alkalizing foods into your diet.
The Sunfood Difference
Our chlorella tablets are processed from 100% raw chlorella powder. The chlorella is gently dried after harvest, then the cell walls are broken using a unique, chemical-free centrifuge process. Afterwards, the chlorella powder is stamped into tablets without the use of binders, fillers, or additives.
Begin with 4-12 tablets per day.
Broken cell wall chlorella (chlorella pyrenoidosa)
Caution / Allergen Statement: Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Storage: Reseal bag after opening.
Contains a moisture absorbing desiccant pack. Do not eat.
|Serving Size: 12 tablets (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amounts Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent DV are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|