Sunfood, Organic, Superfoods, Spiced & Pitted Black Botija Olives, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Certified Organic
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Certified Organic Black Botija Olives
These delectable black Botija olives are packed with nutrition and contain vitamin A, Vitamin E, calcium, iron, antioxidants, and heart healthy oleic acid.
The Sunfood Difference
Our certified organic ripe black olives are hand selected, cured, low-temperature dried, and blended with the finest organic herbs & spices for a unique olive experience.
Add to your favorite recipes, salads or eat straight out of the bag.
Certified organic botija olives, organic oregano, organic tarragon, organic bay leaf, organic aji pepper, sea salt
Allergen Statement: Packaged in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: May contain pits or pit fragments.
|Serving Size: 7 olives (1 oz /28 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.