Sunfood, Organic, Tempered Cacao Paste, 1 lb (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 100% Organic
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- Give Desserts & Smoothies a Superfood Boost
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Magnesium - Heart & Bones
Fiber - Digestive System
Calcium - Strong Bones
Iron - Blood
100% Certified Organic Cacao Paste
The fruit of the cacao tree contains a small bean from which all chocolate is made. Cacao, also called cocoa, is an incredible health food in its natural state, filled with nutrients that provide natural energy, support heart health and protect our bodies from free-radical damage. This amazing food has been revered for centuries by cultures such as the Aztec, Maya and others.
The Sunfood Difference
Our raw organic tempered cacao paste is made by slowly grinding cacao nibs into a fine paste. Temperature of this paste is carefully controlled to ensure uniform crystallization of the fats which creates noticeable change in snap, sheen, color, smell and taste. The result is a smooth, dark and rich chocolate flavor unique to tempered cacao paste. We use only the finest variety of cacao, Arriba Nacioinal Fino de Aroma, which isn't hybridized or genetically modified.
Use in any of your favorite recipes that require unsweetened chocolate. Turn your desserts into a superfood delight!
Certified organic cacao
Caution / Allergen Statement:
Packaged in a facility that also processes diary, wheat, soy, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||45%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|