Sunfood, Pure Spirulina Crunchies, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 100% RAW
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- A Nutrient-Rich Boost For Snacks & Smoothies
- NON GMO Project Verified
Vitamin A - Eyes & Skin
Iron - Blood
Protein - Muscle Repair & Growth
Trace Minerals - Maintenance & Repair
Sustainably-Grown Spirulina Crunchies
Spirulina is a microscopic freshwater vegetable that gets its name from its tiny spiral shape. Rich in chlorophyll, trace minerals and vitamins, spirulina is also a renowned source of protein including all eight essential amino acids. In historical times, the Aztecs skimmed spirulina from the surface of lakes and ponds, sun-drying their harvest into small, nourishing superfood cakes.
The Sunfood Difference
Our spirulina is ground into a paste, pressed into spaghetti strands & gently air-dried at low temperatures. This revolutionary process creates the extraordinary crunch & flavor of Spirulina Crunchies. Our spirulina is grown and processed without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and is free of heavy metals and bacteria.
Add a tablespoon of Spirulina Crunchies to your favorite smoothie, soup or, salad.
Raw, vegan spirulina (arthrospira platensis)
Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Storage: Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
Contains a moisture absorbing desiccant pack. Do not eat.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (8 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I could never eat a lot of spirulina until these crunchies came out. I make a special recipe with coconut oil and stevia. If you search for spirulina crunchies recipe.html, you'll find the full recipe. They are easy to make. And... iherb has a great price right now. -Janis