Sunfood, Shelled Almonds, 1 lb (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Raw
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Fillers
- Delicious & Nutritious Superfood Snack
- UDSA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic - CCOF
- Vitamin E - Circulatory System
- Vitamin B2 - Metabolic Strength
- Fiber - Digestive System
- Protein - Muscle Repair & Growth
Certified Organic Almonds
Almonds are highly nutritious seeds that have been cultivated from the fruit of the almond tree for thousands of years. Inside the almond fruit is a single almond—which is protected by a hard, outer shell. Rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, almonds are a great source of monounsaturated fats, which are known to support healthy cholesterol levels.
The Sunfood Difference
Our heirloom almonds are truly raw which means they never undergo steam pasteurization or any other heat treatment. This raw process leaves the nutrients intact and gives the almonds a unique, natural flavor, making Sunfood almonds an essential experience for the almond connoisseur.
Add almonds into trail mixes, create homemade almond milk or eat straight out of the bag.
Certified organic almonds
Caution / Allergen Statement:
Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Contains tree nuts
Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||116|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
According to the package, these nuts are raw with no steam or heat treatment. The nuts were fresh and packaged in a sturdy resealable pouch. Great for travel or keeping in your backpack or purse.