- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Aztec Superseed
- Omega-3-6 Promotes Brain Function
- Magnesium - Supports Heart & Bones
- Calcium- Bone Health
- Iron- Supports Blood Health
- Gluten -Free
- USDA Organic
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Certified Organic Chia Seeds
Mild and nutty flavored, chia seeds were cultivated long ago by the Aztecs and the Maya. The name "chia" comes from the word chian, meaning "oily" in the Aztec language of Nahuatl. The special oils in this tiny superseed are omega 3 essential fatty acids, which may contribute to the maintenance of mental function and normal heart health. Healthy chia is also high in fiber and a good source of calcium, iron and magnesium.
The Sunfood Difference
Raw and certified organic, our chia seeds are completely pure and grown in a chemical-free environment just as the Aztecs and Maya did thousands of years ago. Free of additives or preservatives, they are a nutritional powerhouse that is versatile enough to be added to any dish.
Add 1-2 tbsp of chia seeds to smoothies, juices, desserts, cereals, yogurt, salads, or use to make puddings, porridge, sauce and dressings. To make chia gel, use one part chia to six parts water.
Certified organic raw chia seeds
Allergen Statement: Packaged in a gluten-free facility. May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
May contain a moisture absorbing desiccant pack. Do not eat.
Storage: Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 15 g (1 heaping tbsp)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Percent daily value not established.