Super Nutrition, PreNatal Blend 2, PreNatal Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Dietary Supplement, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pre & Postnatal
- New & Improved!
- Gluten & Yeast Free
- A Multivitamin with Potencies to Support a Healthy Pregnancy Healthy Baby
- PreNatal Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Dietary Supplement
- More Papaya! Even More Gentle on the Stomach
Prenatal Protective Potencies
Our PreNatal Blend multivitamin is fortified with specific vitamin and mineral potencies that have been scientifically shown to improve chances of a healthy pregnancy, as well as a full-term delivery and a healthy baby.
Take 3 tablets after breakfast & 3 after lunch or dinner
Cellulose, microcellulose, crosscarmelose sodium, manganese stearate, stearic acid, vanilla & peppermint flavoring.
Contains no gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, buckwheat, dairy, pollen, corn or soy residues or hidden additives.
No Herbs. In very rare cases, taking herbs during pregnancy may cause problems. We prefer to take no chances, however remote, with your baby's health. So prenatal Blend is herb-free.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Color or aroma may very or change over time due to natural ingredients.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate) 3% as Beta Carotene||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 MG||2000%|
|Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3)||4000 IU||1000%|
|Vitamin E (as Succinate & Mixed Tocopherols)¹||405 IU||1013%|
|Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)||80 MCG||100%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||75 MG||5000%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||70 MG||4118%|
Niacin² 66 MG
Niacinamide 76 mg
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||70 MG||3500%|
|Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6)||25 MG||1250%|
|Folate (Folic Acid & Folacin)||1200 MCG||300%|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||250 MCG||4167%|
|Biotin (d-Biotin)||660 MCG||220%|
|Pantothenic Acid (From Calcium Pantothenate)||175 MG||1750%|
|Calcium (as Carbonate & Citrate)||1200 MG||120%|
|Iron (as Iron Carbonyl)³||18 MG||100%|
|Iodine (From Kelp)||275 MCG||183%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide & Glycinate)||650 MG||163%|
|Zinc (as Oxide & Citrate)||30 MG||200%|
|Selenium (as Selenite)||275 MCG||393%|
|Copper (as Glycinate)||2 MG||100%|
|Manganese (as Sulfate & Citrate)||10 MG||500%|
|Chromium (Complexed)4||250 MCG||208%|
|Molybdenum (as Trioxide)||150 MCG||200%|
|Potassium (as Chloride & Succinate)||99 MG||3%|
|Betaine (HCl)||100 MG||*|
|Bioflavonoids (From Citrus)||2 MG||*|
|Boron (From Krebs Cycle Boron)||3 MG||*|
|Choline (Bitartrate)||100 MG||*|
|GLA (From Borage)||2 MG||*|
|Glutamic Acid (HCl Form)||30 MG||*|
|Hesperidin (From Citrus)||5 MG||*|
|Inositol (Meso-inositol)||75 MG||*|
|PABA (Para-Amino Benzoic Acid)||69 MG||*|
|Papaya (From The Fruit)||350 MG||*|
|Rutin (From Eucalyptus)||5 MG||*|
|Silica (as Silicon Dioxide)||65 MG||*|
|*Daily Value not established
1. Vitamin E is natural Vitamin E Succinate (99%) & Mixed Tocopherols (1%)
2. 50% of Niacin is delayed-release. See note.‡
3. Iron precoated to prevent interaction with Vitamin E and other nutrients
4. Chromium complexed as Picolinate (Chromax II) & Polynicotinate (Nichrome)
‡Niacin Flush Notice. In 1 of 1000 people, taking more than 3 tablets at a time may result in a temporary 15-90 minute harmless but warm and itchy flush.