Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Chocolate, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)
By Surya Henna181 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: SUH-70071
- UPC Code: 7896544700710
- Package Quantity: 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 2.6 x 6.4 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Guaranteed to Cover Gray Hair
- With Organic Extracts
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
- Does Not Contain Peroxide, Ammonia, Heavy Metals, PPD, Resorcinol, Parabens
- New Formula Free of Mineral Oils and Synthetic Fragrance.
Surya Henna Cream colors while revitalizing, moisturizing and conditioning your hair. Its formula, enriched with organic extracts, nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity to the hair threads. It colors without severing the original structure of capillary keratin and forms a protector film around each thread, protecting the health of your hair.
Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment which doesn't harm your hair and your health. We have developed this formula using natural and exotic herbs and fruits from India and the Brazilian Amazon Forest.
Surya Henna Quality Guarantee:
- Does not contain: Peroxide, ammonia, heavy metals, parabens, PPD, Resorcinol or other ingredients which may cause harm to the health or to the environment.
- No animal testing. Does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
- Raw materials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
- Does not contain genetically modified substances.
Benefits of Surya Henna Cream
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair in the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends
- May be used safely after hair has been treated chemically, i.e. permanent wave, smoothing, toning etc.
- Henna: Moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Arnica: Functions as a capillary stimulant and as a vasoprotector.
- Achillea Millefolium: Act as an analgesic and a bactericide.
- Chamomile: Provides dermal protection and acts as a decongestant and natural tranquilizer.
- Mallow: Acts as an emollient, natural tranquilizer and protector.
- Amla: An Indian fruit rich in Vitamin C.
- Guarana: A Brazilian fruit that functions as a capillary stimulant.
- Honey: An antioxidant and moisturizer.
- Hazelnut: Softens and lubricates.
- Carrot: Softens and protects skin.
- Acai: A Brazilian fruit that moisturizes and acts as an emollient and remineralizer.
- Jua: A Brazilian fruit that is tensoactive, anti-inflammatory and stimulates peripheral circulation.
- Aloe Vera: An emollient that moisturizes and softens.
- Acerola: Fruit rich in Vitamin C.
- Brazil Nut: An Emollient that moisturizes, revitalizes and conditions.
See inside instructions to use this product.
This kit contains:
1 bottle of cream (2.3l fl oz)
One pair of plastic gloves
One plastic cap use instructions
1 sheet with instructions
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. If this product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product. For external use only.
Deionized water (aqua), dipropylene glycol methyl ether, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, sorbitol, lawsonia inermis (henna) extract, arnica montana flower extract, phyllantus emblica (amla) fruit extract, paullinia cupana seed extract, honey extract, chamomilla recutita (matricana) extract, achillea millefolium extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, corylus avellana (hazel) seed extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed extract, euterpe oleracea (acai) extract, zizyphus joaseiro bark extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, malpighia punicifolia fruit extract, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) seed extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, orbignya oleifera (babacu) seed oil, benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid, essential oils (rose flower oil, cananga odorata flower oil, jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil and santalum album (sandalwood oil), citric acid.
May contain: Aminomethyl propanol, 2-amino-6-chloro-4-nitrophenol. HC blue 2, HC yellow 5, HC red 3, HC yellow 2, HC yellow 4, HC red 1, disperse violet 1, HC violet 14 D, rodol hemp, disperse black 9.
No animal testing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am a dark brunette with a LOT of gray constantly popping through, so i use this produdt once a week to keep the gray hidden and it conditions my hair beautifully at the same time. If I were using a traditional hair dye, my hair would be fried, I'd be loaded w/ toxic chemicals, not to mention the damage to the environment. The formula works perfectly (no dripping), plus the cost is also very reasonable. I couldn't live without this product!
I loved this hair color, it would have been too red if I didn't mix it with a bit of dark brown. The company doesn't seem to make a medium brown so it's best to buy their light brown and dark brown and mix them. very nice color....will never go back to chemicals.