Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Chocolate, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Guaranteed to Cover Gray Hair
- With Organic Extracts
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
- Does Not Contain Peroxide, Ammonia, Heavy Metals, PPD, Resorcinol, Parabens
- New Formula Free of Mineral Oils and Synthetic Fragrance.
Surya Henna Cream colors while revitalizing, moisturizing and conditioning your hair. Its formula, enriched with organic extracts, nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity to the hair threads. It colors without severing the original structure of capillary keratin and forms a protector film around each thread, protecting the health of your hair.
Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment which doesn't harm your hair and your health. We have developed this formula using natural and exotic herbs and fruits from India and the Brazilian Amazon Forest.
Surya Henna Quality Guarantee:
- Does not contain: Peroxide, ammonia, heavy metals, parabens, PPD, Resorcinol or other ingredients which may cause harm to the health or to the environment.
- No animal testing. Does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
- Raw materials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
- Does not contain genetically modified substances.
Benefits of Surya Henna Cream
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair in the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends
- May be used safely after hair has been treated chemically, i.e. permanent wave, smoothing, toning etc.
- Henna: Moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Arnica: Functions as a capillary stimulant and as a vasoprotector.
- Achillea Millefolium: Act as an analgesic and a bactericide.
- Chamomile: Provides dermal protection and acts as a decongestant and natural tranquilizer.
- Mallow: Acts as an emollient, natural tranquilizer and protector.
- Amla: An Indian fruit rich in Vitamin C.
- Guarana: A Brazilian fruit that functions as a capillary stimulant.
- Honey: An antioxidant and moisturizer.
- Hazelnut: Softens and lubricates.
- Carrot: Softens and protects skin.
- Acai: A Brazilian fruit that moisturizes and acts as an emollient and remineralizer.
- Jua: A Brazilian fruit that is tensoactive, anti-inflammatory and stimulates peripheral circulation.
- Aloe Vera: An emollient that moisturizes and softens.
- Acerola: Fruit rich in Vitamin C.
- Brazil Nut: An Emollient that moisturizes, revitalizes and conditions.
See inside instructions to use this product.
This kit contains:
1 bottle of cream (2.3l fl oz)
One pair of plastic gloves
One plastic cap use instructions
1 sheet with instructions
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. If this product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product. For external use only.
Deionized water (aqua), dipropylene glycol methyl ether, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, sorbitol, lawsonia inermis (henna) extract, arnica montana flower extract, phyllantus emblica (amla) fruit extract, paullinia cupana seed extract, honey extract, chamomilla recutita (matricana) extract, achillea millefolium extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, corylus avellana (hazel) seed extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed extract, euterpe oleracea (acai) extract, zizyphus joaseiro bark extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, malpighia punicifolia fruit extract, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) seed extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, orbignya oleifera (babacu) seed oil, benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid, essential oils (rose flower oil, cananga odorata flower oil, jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil and santalum album (sandalwood oil), citric acid.
May contain: Aminomethyl propanol, 2-amino-6-chloro-4-nitrophenol. HC blue 2, HC yellow 5, HC red 3, HC yellow 2, HC yellow 4, HC red 1, disperse violet 1, HC violet 14 D, rodol hemp, disperse black 9.
No animal testing.
I am a dark brunette with a LOT of gray constantly popping through, so i use this produdt once a week to keep the gray hidden and it conditions my hair beautifully at the same time. If I were using a traditional hair dye, my hair would be fried, I'd be loaded w/ toxic chemicals, not to mention the damage to the environment. The formula works perfectly (no dripping), plus the cost is also very reasonable. I couldn't live without this product!
Read the last few ingredients on the box: HC blue 2, HC yellow 4, HC red 3, disperse black 9. These are hair colors - chemicals. This is NOT the natural product it claims to be.
¡De mis favoritos de iHerb! ¡Mi color preferido de la marca!
Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016
Aunque no es henna pura me gusta mucho la mezcla de ingredientes. Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). Resultado: cabello hidratado y con mucho cuerpo. Lo mejor: el color, el tiempo que dura el color y el tiempo corto de exposición. ¡También su aplicación! ¡Muy cómoda y agradable! He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado.
Posted by 4614451035436894857 on Nov 22, 2015
I was very happy with this hair dye, but since the formula has changed I must leave it at least 3 hours to cover succesfully my white hair... I'm very disappointed with this new formula. I will finish my stock, then will use the dark brown color.
So far so good
Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 27, 2015
Even if this product is not entirely "natural", containing some food color, it is pretty good so far. No allergic reactions or itching, and covered my gray hair much better than henna. Also very easy to apply, doesn't run off and did not stain my skin. Washes off good and leaves hair soft. I still need to see how long the color is gonna last. 100% henna doesn't last long, 10 days and it's gone. The bottle will last me for another application, at least, since my hair is quite short.
makes my hair smooth!
Posted by Reviewer1773046 on May 25, 2015
I like this product, it makes my hair being smooth and shiny, It is great that your hair never get damaged if you use this! however, it lasts only 2~3weeks(may be it is too natural) Every time I wash my hair, it gets bright. I bought 2 but used only one even though I have a long hair. The results comes out very bright color so If you want a dark color, its better to get dark brown color.
Much easier than other henna mixtures
Posted by 4682919428244966379 on May 19, 2015
I use this product on my grey mustache and sideburns because I am VERY allergic to permanent hair dyes; within about 12 hours of application I get a rash with small blisters on the skin next to the treated hair even if I am very careful not to let the dye touch my skin. Besides the visible rash the skin is very itchy for a week after using ANY permanent hair dye. I've experienced NONE of those symptoms with this Surya Henna product. What I like most about this product is that it comes premixed and can be used over and over. I only need a very small amt to do the areas that I do. I have almost no grey hair on my scalp...just the head hair below the top of my ears... so far, at least!;-) The instructions say to simply remove the nozzle cap, rather cutting the tip off, if you intend to use only a portion of the contents at once. It doesn't seem to "go bad". Like any henna product, the coloring only lasts for several days and needs to be reapplied often; I use it once a week. However, it does work much better to give me a medium brown hair color (with red highlights): other henna-based products that I've tried mainly turn out red with a little brown tint to the hair. Since it is a premixed liquid, it is MUCH easier and cleaner to use; no mixing, no lumpy/crusty green mess to leave on for an hour... or two! I get the desired results leaving this product on for only 30 minutes, which is a HUGE time saver! Lastly, I had to sign a waiver to get this product shipped to me, since something in it is on California's Proposition 65 hit list for being a potential carcinogen. That did make me think twice, since I am treating hair near my mouth, but I refrain from eating or drinking while I have am doing the dying. Having lived in this state all my life, I know that Prop 65 often overreacts as do many of CA's overreaching environmental (and other bureaucratic) policies. I'm glad that I did opt to try Surya's product out. It works! I was ready to give up and live with the old man grey facial hair because the allergy consequences of proper coloration were unworkable and I didn't want to have red facial hair instead of grey hair!