- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Guaranteed to Cover Gray and White Hair on the First Application
- With Vegetable Extracts
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
- Cruelty Free
- Certified Vegan
Hair coloring and hair treatment with vegetable extracts.
Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. Our formula, enriched with vegetable extracts, nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. Our unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair, but rather forms a protective coat of rich semi-permanent color around each strand.
Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair or your health. Based in the principles of Ayurveda, Surya Henna Cream is formulated with a botanical complex of 15 herbs and fruits from India and Brazil's Amazon rainforest.
- Henna: Moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Arnica: Functions as a capillary stimulant and as a vasoprotector.
- Guarana: A Brazilian fruit that functions as a capillary stimulant.
- Acai: A Brazilian fruit that moisturizes and acts as an emollient and remineralizer.
- Jua: A Brazilian fruit that is anti-inflammatory and stimulates circulation of the scalp.
- Aloe Vera: An emollient that moisturizes and softens.
- Brazil Nut: An emollient that moisturizes, revitalizes and conditions.
Surya Henna Cream Benefits
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends
- Safe for damaged and chemically treated hair including perms, body waves, relaxed, highlighted and color treated hair.
- Raw materials extracted environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
See inside instructions to use this product.
This package contains:
- 1 bottle of pre-mixed hair color (2.31 fl oz/70 ml)
- 1 pair of plastic gloves
- 1 plastic cap
- Directions of use
For better results, read and strictly follow the use instructions and color chart enclosed
Deionized water (aqua), dipropylene glycol methyl ether, genipa americana extract, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, orbignya oleifera (babacu) seed oil, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, essential oils rose flower (rose), cananga odorata (ylang ylang), jasminum officinale (jasmin) and santalum album (sandalo), achillea millefolium extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, arnica montana extract, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) extract, chamomila recutita (camomila) extract, corylus rostrata (hazel) seed extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract, lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf extract, malphigia punicifolia fruit extract, malva sylvestris extract, paullinia cupana (guarana) fruit extract, phyllanthus emblica (amla) fruit extract, ziziphus joaseiro (jua) extract, benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid, aminomethyl propanol, sodium citrate, HC blue 2, HC yellow 4, HC red 1, HC red 3.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product.
For external use only.
you should leave it in as long as possible AND start with squeaky clean hair . Many people dont use henna properly and complain at the results... Your hair MUST be FRESHLY washed.(shampoo ONLY NO conditioner)..towel dry and apply henna . Wrap in plastic and leave on as long as you can..minimum 2 hours I like to leave it on for 4. The colour then takes MUCH better. Also after colouring I try not to wash my hair for 3 days....
Previously, I dyed hair with ordinary hair dye, then switched to regular henna. But this product is much better! 1 - easy application - just with your hands, don't need special brushes and combs. not sprayed and not flowing over my face. 2 - I have light brown hair with some gray. 40 minutes later I got a smooth dark brown with no gray. 3 - hair is shiny and strong! still do not know how quickly the color will wash off, but I am very happy, I'll buy this henna again!
Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Dec 03, 2016
Good hair color
Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015
I have been using this hair color for a while. The first time I used it it stayed in my hair for about three months. I then purchased another a bottle afterwards and it is not even a month and it is wearing out of my hair. I will not use again. Iherbs sells a lot of these hair color and I will try another brand and compare.
The worst I've ever tried
Posted by 4692607411617514144 on Jun 12, 2015
Terrible!!! Полная х-ня
My Mom likes this hair coloring :)
Posted by 5403950958502286099 on Jun 01, 2015
Easy to use, harmless, healthy, but unstable. Прекрасный вариант, если вас достали манипуляции с хной и басмой.
Five-star grey coverage and staying power!
Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015
Easy to use, and I love the fact that everything you need is included - disposable gloves and showercap, and the henna premixed and ready-to-use in the squeezy bottle. Perfect. Edit: Recently I found that quality varies from batch to batch. I had a batch that was much thinner and runnier and harder to apply than previous batches, and faded much faster too. Just when I was about to launch a major complaint, the current batch came in and it is back to normal: thick consistency, slightly gloopy, easy to apply and with a much stronger colour that lasts longer. Hope there are no more slips in quality.