Surya Henna, Brasil, Natural Hair Coloring and Treatment Powder, Mahogany, 1.76 oz (50 g)
By Surya Henna13 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.42 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: SUH-70031
- UPC Code: 7896544700314
- Package Quantity: 1.76 oz (50 g)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 3.5 x 6.4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Guaranteed to Cover Gray Hair
- 100% Natural and Vegetal
- Includes 100% Natural Bee Honey
- No Synthetic Chemicals
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
Surya Henna Powder colors while revitalizing, moisturizing and conditioning your hair. Its formula enriched with bee honey nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity to the hair threads. It colors without severing the original structure of capillary keratin and forms a protective film around each thread, protecting the health of your hair.
Inspired and guided by the principles of Ayurvedic medicine, Surya Henna products improve the health of your hair by using plants that have been used successfully for thousands of years. Surya Henna Powder is available in 8 different color tones ranging from blonde and golden to copper and red. We also offer neutral and black to condition and treat the hair without changing color.
Surya Henna Powder is not permanent color — it washes out gradually and will not stain or leave any residue on the hair.
- Henna: moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand
- Amla: an Indian fruit rich in Vitamin C
- Honey: antioxidant and moisturizer
- Shikakai: native to India, the word means "fruit for the hair" and is a superior cleanser that supports hair growth
- Terminalia Belerica: functions as an astringent and bactericide
- Indigo: known for its coloring properties
- Acacia Arabica: rich in tannins, helps fix the coloration
Surya Henna Powder Benefits
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair in the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends.
- May be used safely after hair has been treated chemically i.e. permanent wave, smoothing, toning, etc.
This Kit Contains
- 1 sachet of bee honey (.35 oz)
- 1 package of henna powder (1.76 oz)
- 1 pair of plastic gloves
- 1 plastic cap
- 1 sheet with instructions
See inside instructions to use this product.
- No animal testing. Does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. If this product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product.
No animal testing
Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Extract, Acacia Concinna Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Extract, Terminalia Belerica Extract.
Surya Henna Quality Guarantee:
Does not contain: peroxide, ammonia, heavy metals, parabens, PPD, resorcinol or other ingredients which may cause harm to the health or to the environment.
Formulation 100% based on exotic herbs and fruits. Raw materials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
Does not contain genetically modified substances.
Made with selected and imported raw material
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am very happy with the henna. It applies well and covers well. The color description was as accurate as can be. I blended it with the Mahogany for a less vivid color. Very rich.
Very good product, very easy to make henna pasta. My hair shines all the time :) Recomend!