Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Black, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Surya Henna182 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.32 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: SUH-70069
- UPC Code: 7896544700697
- Package Quantity: 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 2.6 x 6.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Guaranteed to Cover Gray and White Hair on the First Application
- Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment Cream With Organic Extracts
- Does Not Contain Ammonia, PPD, Peroxide, Parabens, Resorcinol, Heavy Metals or GMO's
- Made With Selected and Imported Raw Material From India and Brazil
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
- FSC- Mixed Sources
- Cruelty Free
- Certified Vegan
Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. Our formula, enriched with organic extract, nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. Our unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair, but rather forms a protective coat of rich semi-permanent color around each strand.
Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. Based in the principles of Ayurveda, Surya Henna Cream is formulated with a botanical complex of 15 herbs and fruits from India and Brazil's Amazon rainforest.
- Henna: Moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Arnica: Functions as a capillary stimulant and as a vasoprotector.
- Guarana: A Brazilian fruit that functions as a capillary stimulant.
- Acai: A Brazilian fruit that moisturizes and acts as an emollient and remineralizer.
- Jua: A Brazilian fruit that is anti-inflammatory and stimulates circulation of the scalp.
- Aloe Vera: An emollient that moisturizes and softens.
- Brazil Nut: An emollient that moisturizes, revitalizes and conditions.
Surya Henna Cream Benefits
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends.
- Safe for damaged and chemically treated hair including perms, body waves, relaxed, highlighted and color treated hair.
- Raw materials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
See inside instructions to use this product.
This package contains:
- 1 bottle of pre-mixed hair color (2.31 fl oz/70 ml)
- 1 pair of plastic gloves
- 1 plastic cap
- Directions of use
For better results, read and strictly follow the use instructions and color chart enclosed.
Deionized water (aqua), dipropylene glycol methyl ether, genipa americana extract, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, orbignya oleifera (babacu) seed oil, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, essential oils rose flower (rose), cananga odorata (ylang ylang), jasminum officinale (jasmine) and santalum album (sandalo), achillea millefolium extract*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, arnica montana extract*, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) extract*, chamomila recutita (camomila) extract*, corylus rostrata (hazel) seed extract*, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract*, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract*, lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf extract*, malphigia punicifolia fruit extract*, malva sylvestris extract*, paullinia cupana (guarana) fruit extract*, phyllanthus emblica (amla) fruit extract*, ziziphus joaseiro (jua) extract*, benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid, aminomethyl propanol, sodium citrate, HC blue 2, HC yellow 4, disperse black 9, disperse violet 1.
*Ingredient proceeding for Organic Farming
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product. For external use only.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm Asian and used "natural" hair colors like Herbatint, Naturtint and Tints of Nature, but found that all of them dried my hair terribly (particularly Tints of Nature). Have been using Surya Cream for about 9 months and now have very shiny hair. If I run out of conditioner, it still looks and feels soft and healthy. Unfortunately, Surya doesn't quite cover the newest growth white hair near in one spot, no matter how long I leave it on or whether I use dark brown or black. But it blends the color well enough not to look weird. I've found what works best is to color every 3 to 3.5 weeks and to touch up the roots once in between, because once the hair has been colored once or more, it seems to "take" the new application better. I'm probably about 30% grey, and even though I need to color often, it is very simple (I put it in a small plastic container and use a gloved hand to apply) and I much prefer the way Surya henna washes and grows out, without a distinct line at any time. There is a lot of variation in the product thickness (from very runny to hard to get out of the bottle), but it works regardless. For my chin-length hair, I get a few sessions from one bottle. I use more form-fitting latex gloves for easier application and put a reusable hotel-type shower cap on top while the color sets. So far, this is the best product I've found for my hair type and coloring needs.
I have been using a root touch up kit for years. I bumped into this product while shopping for other things on iherb. I read all the reviews, and decided to try it. I have dark brown hair with natural highlights. I always use medium brown, so l ordered the dark brown color the first time. I used it and left in on for an hour. It did cover the gray wonderfully, but it had a reddish tint. I ordered black the next time and this worked perfect for my roots. Now l use dark brown on half and black on the other half. No mixing, no smell and you can save unused creme. The best part is that you can do touch ups on parts you missed the first go round. I recommend leaving it on for a whole hour, especially if you have stubborn grays. On top of all this, this product conditions your hair and talk about SHINE!! I use this product 2x a month now. Smells great too.