Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Reddish Dark Blonde, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)
By Surya Henna20 Reviews
0.31 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: SUH-70080
- UPC Code: 7896544700802
- Package Quantity: 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 2.6 x 6.4 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Guaranteed to Cover Gray and White Hair on the First Application
- Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment Cream With Organic Extracts
- Does Not Contain Ammonia, PPD, Peroxide, Parabens, Resorcinol, Heavy Metals or GMO's
- Made With Selected and Imported Raw Material From India and Brazil
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
- Cruelty Free
- Certified Vegan
Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. Our formula, enriched with organic extracts, nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. Our unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair, but rather forms a protective coat of rich semi-permanent color around each strand.
Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. Based in the principles of Ayurveda, Surya Henna Cream is formulated with a botanical complex of 15 herbs and fruits from India and Brazil's Amazon rainforest.
- Henna: Moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Arnica: Functions as a capillary stimulant and as a vasoprotector.
- Guarana: A Brazilian fruit that functions as a capillary stimulant.
- Acai: A Brazilian fruit that moisturizes and acts as an emollient and remineralizer.
- Jua: A Brazilian fruit that is anti-inflammatory and stimulates circulation of the scalp.
- Aloe Vera: An emollient that moisturizes and softens.
- Brazil Nut: An emollient that moisturizes, revitalizes and conditions.
Surya Henna Cream Benefits
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends.
- Safe for damaged and chemically treated hair including perms, body waves, relaxed, highlighted and color treated hair.
- Raw materials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
For better results, read and strictly follow the use instructions to use and color chart enclosed.
Deionized water (aqua), dipropylene glycol methyl ether, genipa americana extract, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, essential oils rose flower (rose), cananga odorata (ylang ylang), jasminum officinale (jasmine) and santalum album (sandalo), achillea millefolium extract*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, arnica montana extract*, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) extract*, chamomilla recutita (camomile) extract*, corylus rostrata (hazel) seed extract*, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract*, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract*, lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf extract*, malphigia punicifolia fruit extract*, malva sylvestris extract*, paullinia cupana (guarana) fruit extract*, phyllanthus emblica (amla) fruit extract*, ziziphus joaseiro (jua) extract*, benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid, aminomethyl propanol, sodium citrate, HC red 3, HC yellow 4.
*Ingredient proceeding from Organic Farming
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product.
For external use only.
This package contains:
- 1 bottle of pre-mixed hair color (2.31 fl oz/70 ml)
- 1 pair of plastic gloves
- 1 plastic cap
- Directions of use
For better results, read and strictly follow the use instructions and color chart enclosed.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great product. Henna cream is very easy to use. My hair look much healthier and the color is beautifull.
Exactly the colour I was after! I'm a natural red head (not carrot more strawberry blonde)and I have a lot of grey and white hairs coming through. I first tried the copper colour and it was a little too orange based for me. This colour has a tiny bit more pink tone in it but it doesn't look fake on me. I think it depends what your natural colour is. It's easy to apply and fades over month like a normal semi. I'm not sure it would be suitable for a full head of grey hair but is great for a lift on dull ageing hair like mine. I only used half the bottle and I have medium length thick hair so it's great value for money. Will use again!