Big Tree Farms, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar + Stevia, 14 oz (397 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sweet Tree
- Low Glycemic
- High Nutrient
- Big Tree Farms
- Pure Coconut Flower Blossom Nectar
- USDA Organic
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Organic by Control Union
Big Tree Farms coconut palm sugar is Nature’s Perfect Sweetener. Unlike regular sugar, coconut palm sugar is low on the glycemic index, high in nutrients and has 16 vital amino acids. Just use it like you would normally use sugar, it is a perfect 1:1 ration. Because it is low glycemic, you won’t get that “sugar crash” other sweeteners give you. We add just a hint of stevia leaf to every batch we make so some extra sweetness is there for those that like that sweet satisfaction. It tastes great and your body will thank you.
Big Tree Farms works directly with our organic farmer partners in SE Asia, paying fair trade wages and supporting sustainable agriculture to create better livelihoods for thousands of families.
- Magnesium & Nitrogen – Regulates blood sugar levels and blood pressure. Helps prevent and manage hypertension, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Zinc – Called the “nutrient of intelligence” and is necessary for mental development.
- Low Glycemic – Slow absorption into the bloodstream, which means a happier and healthier body.
- Potassium – Electrolytes help with muscular strength, cramps, diabetes maintenance and brain function.
- Calcium – Builds strong bones, reduces high blood pressure and kidney stones, and aids in weight management.
- Amino Acids – Coconut sugar contains 16 vital amino acids, the building blocks of all life.
Organic granulated coconut flower blossom nectar, organic stevia leaf (less than 1%).
Allergy Precaution: Manufactured in a facility that processes cashews.
|Serving Size: 5 g|
|Servings Per Container: 79|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||1|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.