Sweet Wheat, Freeze Dried Wheat Grass Juice Powder, 1.06 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed For Your Protection
- Live Enzymes!
- USDA Organic
- Gain Energy Increase Vitality
- 100% Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Why is Sweet Wheat So Powerful?
- Raw, vegan and gluten-free!
- Helps improve muscle tone & accelerate recovery!
- Instantly absorbed by the body for superior results!
- No added fillers, binders or sweeteners - 100% Pure Juice!
Do you constantly wonder where all your energy went? Is your health in need of a serious tune-up?
Sweet Wheat organic freeze dried wheat grass juice powder is a complete source of daily nutrition for your body and mind that utilizes the natural energizing and detoxifying benefits of pure, organic wheat grass juice. Each daily serving is packed with minerals, essential vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, live enzymes, phytonutrients and more to help supercharge energy levels and promote superior total-body health.
For optimum results, take approximately one half teaspoon on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before or 1 hour after a meal) with 1 to 2 oz. of water. Or: Mix with juice, protein drinks or smoothies.
Take 1-3 servings daily depending on individual needs.
100% certified organic wheat grass juice powder
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Approx. 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 30|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value **|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.4 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin A (100% as B-carotene)||838 IU||17%|
|Vitamin C||3.5 mg||6%|
|Vitamin K||11.5 mcg||14%|
|Acid Phosphate||8,723 HFU||***|
|Superoxide dismutase (SOD)||4,659 Units||***|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*** Daily Value not established