Sweet Wheat, Freeze Dried Wheat Grass Juice Powder, 3.2 oz (90 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Sweet Wheat
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Live Enzymes
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Natural Food Certified Kosher
- 100% Organic!
- Dietary Supplement
- Sweet Wheat is Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Unleash the Power of Nature's Green Superfood!
Sweet Wheat organic wheat grass juice powder contains the potent live enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help keep your body in a health condition at any age.
Along with being a complete source of daily nutrition, wheat grass is an alkalizing food linked to remarkable overall health benefits—including improved digestion, higher energy level, increased mental focus, and even clearer skin.
Why Choose Sweet Wheat?
- Certified 100% Organic
- Grown Outdoors under Natural Sunlight
- Freeze Dried for Increased Potency
- 100% Pure Juice - Not Ground-up Grass!
- Family Owned and Operated for 17+ Years
Mix 1/2 teaspoon of powder with water, non-acidic juice or your favorite smoothie and enjoy!
Take 1-3 servings daily depending on individual needs.
100% Certified organic wheat grass juice powder.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place at 59-86°F (15-30°C).
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: Approximately 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||400 mg||<1%|
|Vitamin A||900 IU||18%|
|Aspartic Acid||20.8 mg||***|
|Glutamic Acid||30.2 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your individual caloric needs.
***Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Seeed like a good product when I purchased it.Then I noticed the official sight doesn't mention about if the product is grown out doors or not.I may be organic and well packaged but I suspect its grown in doors because I felt bloated and dizzy soon after I took it.These are all signs of toxic mold.Won't buy again.