Sweet Wheat, Brightcore Nutrition, Diagnostic pH Test Strips, 100 Wide-Range Test Strips
By Sweet Wheat21 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: SEW-13299
- UPC Code: 793573132994
- Package Quantity: 100 Wide-Range Test Strips
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.3 x 0.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Medical Grade
- Use with Saliva or Urine
- Learn & Track Your pH Levels
- Sensitive Tri-Color pH Test Strips pH 4.0- pH 8.5
- Fast 15 Second Results
- Test first thing in the morning or wait 2 hours after eating or drinking.
- Swish saliva around in mouth briefly, then spit saliva into a spoon or small cup.
- Cover all 3 colors bars in saliva and wait for 15 seconds.
- Hold up strip horizontally to color chart on bottle.
- Match the 3 color strip to the closest colors on the bottle and track your score.
- Start with the second urine in the morning for the most accurate result.
- Cover all three colors bars by putting directly in the stream for 2-3 seconds.
- Shake of excess fluid and wait 15 seconds.
- Follow "Test Saliva" steps 4 and 5 above for results.
- Try to not put strips directly in your mouth.
- Test strips are only good for one use.
- Test and track twice per day for 1-2 weeks, then calculate the average to get the most accurate score.
- Store in a cool dry place for extended shelf life.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I like using these to check my ph and the range is really wide too. They are better than the roll of paper testing strips I have also used; they were torn too short sometimes. I accidentely got the roll wet and can't use them now. These are really easy to use. Highly recommend.
I purchased these to test my pH - as I have joined nz2.sevenpoint2.com If you take these excellent products and get your ph levels to 7.2 approx. your health will improve by reducing inflammation. I believe cancer does not survive in an alkaline body.