- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Medical Grade
- Use with Saliva or Urine
- Learn & Track Your pH Levels
- Sensitive Tri-Color pH Test Strips pH 4.0- pH 8.5
- Fast 15 Second Results
- Test first thing in the morning or wait 2 hours after eating or drinking.
- Swish saliva around in mouth briefly, then spit saliva into a spoon or small cup.
- Cover all 3 colors bars in saliva and wait for 15 seconds.
- Hold up strip horizontally to color chart on bottle.
- Match the 3 color strip to the closest colors on the bottle and track your score.
- Start with the second urine in the morning for the most accurate result.
- Cover all three colors bars by putting directly in the stream for 2-3 seconds.
- Shake of excess fluid and wait 15 seconds.
- Follow "Test Saliva" steps 4 and 5 above for results.
- Try to not put strips directly in your mouth.
- Test strips are only good for one use.
- Test and track twice per day for 1-2 weeks, then calculate the average to get the most accurate score.
- Store in a cool dry place for extended shelf life.
I like using these to check my ph and the range is really wide too. They are better than the roll of paper testing strips I have also used; they were torn too short sometimes. I accidentely got the roll wet and can't use them now. These are really easy to use. Highly recommend.
I purchased these to test my pH - as I have joined nz2.sevenpoint2.com If you take these excellent products and get your ph levels to 7.2 approx. your health will improve by reducing inflammation. I believe cancer does not survive in an alkaline body.
Waste of money
Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Dec 03, 2016
Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016
Use this to test my formulations when making cosmetics. Work really well. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)
Accurate and easy to use
Posted by 5561156054781095488 on Sep 02, 2015
Accurate, easy color matching, easy to use. Would and have recommended.
Easy to use.
Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015
These pH test strips are easy and fun to use. Make sure you're very well prepared on how to use them and what to expect. For a long time, I thought there was something wrong with me because my first urine is very acidic. It turned out, it's supposed to be acidic. For best results measure consistently 1. saliva 2. first and 3. second urine after at least 4 hours of sleep.