Symbiotics, Nattokinase, 60 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Assists in Maintaining Normal Blood Pressure
- Helps Maintain Circulation & Blood Flow
- Supports a Healthy Heart
- Dietary Supplement
Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic soy-based enzyme produced by Bacillus subtilsin natto during fermentation. The Natto enzyme is a natural component of the fermented soy food natto, which has been consumed in Japanese cultures for hundreds of years. For enhanced benefits, use with Symbiotics Colostrum.
One (1) capsule.
Rice flour, medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin, silicone dioxide, gelatin (capsule).
Contains: Soy, Milk.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care practitioner before using this supplement. If you have a bleeding disorder or are scheduled for surgery, consult your physician before using this supplement.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value|
Nattokinase (enzyme from Natto Soy Extract, providing 2,000 FU's of enzyme activity)††
Bovine Colostrum (Pasteurized Cow Pre-Milk)
|†Daily Value not established.
††Enzyme Activity (fibrin units per gram)