TPCS, S.O.D., Formula XXII, 2,000 McCord-Fridovich Units, 90 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Food Supplement for Dietary Purposes Only
- Superoxide Dismutase
- Serving You Since 1945
S.O.D. neutralizes free radicals that are harmful toxic chemical byproducts of cellular respiration. The superoxide radical is the most common free radical in the human body. The S.O.D. enzyme has the ability to work with the body's natural processes to neutralize the chain of free radicals.
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily an hour before a meal time, or as recommended by a doctor. If you experience stomach irritation, take with a meal.
Calcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid, hypromellose, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Certified free of: Yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors and preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before using this product. Tamper resistant: If inner seal or outer band is broken, do not use.
Store in cool, dry place
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Superoxide Dismutase 2000 MF||250 mg||*|
|* Daily value not established|