This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Tanka, Tanka Bar, Spicy Pepper , 12 Bars, 1 oz (28.4 g) Each
By Tanka8 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: NAN-00106
- UPC Code: 897737001062
- Package Quantity: 12 Bars, 1 oz (28.4 g) Each
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.5 x 7.8 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- 7 g Protein
- No MSG
- No Soy
- No Lactose
- Native American Natural Foods
- No Nitrites*
- No Antibiotic or Added Hormones**
- Certified Gluten Free
- U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture Est. 2929
- Tanka Bar Buffalo Meat with Cranberries and Pepper Blend
- Live Life Powerfully!
- Returning the Buffalo to Native American Peoples.
- Green America Approved For People And Planet
- Certified Authentic Made/Produced by American Indians
- Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients
*No Nitrites except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice.
**Buffalo used raised with no antibiotics or added hormones. Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in Buffalo.
What's In It?
- Black Pepper
Buffalo, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar) sea salt, encapsulated lactic acid, celery juice, black pepper, garlic, onion powder, red pepper.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (28 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews