- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Slow-Smoked Original
- Native American Natural Foods
- U.S. Inspected and Passed By Department of Agriculture
- 5 g Protein
- Certified Gluten-Free
- No Nitrites*
- No Hormones or Antibiotics**
- Natural Smoke Flavor Added
- No MSG
- No Soy
- No Lactose
- Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients
- Live Life Powerfully!
- Sustainably Raised Buffalo Eat Vegetarian Diet Exclusively
- Certified Authentic - Made/Produced by American Indians
Live Life Powerfully!
Tender, Savory and Slightly Sweet
Tanka Sticks: from the heart of the Lakota Sioux Nation. Based on our traditional food wasna, we combine lean, prairie-raised Buffalo with dried cranberries.
A Great Tasting, Award Winning Snack!
No artificial preservatives, dyes or fillers. This recipe sustained our hunter-gatherer communities for centuries, giving our people the ability to run all day, dance all night, and live a balanced life.
Buffalo is Sustainable Food
We source as many ingredients as possible from Native American producers to help build more sustainable Native food systems. As the Buffalo return to the grasslands, the bio-diversity of the Great Plains will also return, contributing to the restoration of the Prairie and our earth. When you add Tanka to your life, you are helping return the Buffalo to the lands, diets and economies of Native American peoples. To "Be Tanka" means to live your best life, in harmony with spirit and earth. We created Tanka products to help you do just that.
To heal the people and our Mother Earth by building a company that innovates real food products based on the traditional values of Native American respect for all living things by living in balance with mind, body and spirit.
*No nitrites except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice.
**Buffalo used raised with no antibiotics or added hormones. Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in Buffalo.
Buffalo, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar), wild rice, water, sea salt, encapsulated lactic acid, celery juice, spices, cane crystals, natural hickory smoke flavor, garlic, onion.
|Serving Size: 1 stick (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|