Tate's, The Natural Miracle Acne Solution, 8 fl oz
By Tate's9 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2018
Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: TAT-08102
- UPC Code: 715925081026
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 7.2 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Organic Love that Tate's
- Since 1932
- Great for Skin & Dry Scalps
- Also a Great Waterless No Rinse Shampoo
- For Boys, Girls, Folks of All Ages
- All Skin Types, Non Irritating.
The All Natural Product for:
- Pimples... Excellent to fight and rid yourself of pimples and acne. Cleans the skin, pores, removes excess oil, shrinks pores acne sometimes hurts self-esteem. We want you to have a strong self-esteem. Lets rid you of acne now!
- Blackheads...Excellent to fight and rid yourself of blackheads. Cleans and clears your precious skin of blackheads.
- Whiteheads...Excellent to fight and rid yourself of whiteheads. Cleans you of whiteheads to preserve your lovely beautiful skin.
Here are some other favorite uses for Tate's the Natural Miracle Acne Solution
- Acne Scars
- Balance Skintone
- Age Spots
- Scalp Soars
- Disinfect anything
- Razor bumps
- Make-up remover
- Remove dead skin cells
- No rinse shampoo Scar fade away
- Promote hair growth
- Skin cleanser
- Scalp massage
- After shave
- For cuts & scratches
- Skin cooler
Use any way you like, apply with a cotton ball, soft cloth, splash on before or after you wash you face, leave it on or rinse it off. It's up to you! Also great for a hair, scalp treatment, great skin cooler, age spots and of course acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
Tate's the Natural Miracle Acne Solution is also a great over all cleaner. For windows, countertops & floors. It's a great disinfectant and sanitizer for any item on any surface.
Genoveve's Hand-Picked All Natural Ingredients: Mountain spring water, alcohol denatured, camphor, peppermint oil, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, eugenol, cayenne.
You're great. You're special. You're fantastic.
No animal testing · No colors · No dyes · No fragrance · No gluten · No glycols · No iodine · No parabens · No pesticides · No phosphates · No sulfates
iHerb Customer Reviews
I wanted to love this product because I like the company and ingredients, actually enjoyed the smell, and loved the cooling sensation on my skin as I applied it, BUT, I should have known better than to use something with alcohol in it, which strips the oil from your skin and causes your face to produce even more. I was going to title this review "Made Matters Worse" and then noticed someone beat me to it, but that was the case for me also. I started breaking out like crazy after a week of using this. I had to pour it down the drain. :(
I was hoping this product would work, but instead it aggravated my sensitive skin even more. Also, the smell is not very appealing. I contacted the manufacturing company regarding their money-back guarantee and received no response.