Tate's, The Natural Miracle Conditioner, 16 fl oz
By Tate's20 Reviews
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: TAT-80961
- UPC Code: 715925809613
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 2.8 x 2.8 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1932
- Over 500 Different Uses
- All Hair Types
- Leave In or Rinse Out
- Love that Tate's
- Wow! This Stuff Is Great!
Best Stuff On Earth • Best Conditioner On Earth
- Hair... Excellent hair conditioner for static, split ends & dry, color treated hair. Helps repair damage caused by sun, heat, chlorine, perms, bleach & all other types of severely-damaged hair. Also a wonderful over all conditioner for all hair types.
- Skin... Excellent as a non-greasy hand and body lotion, make-up remover, shaving cream, after tan moisturizer, sunburn soother, cuticle cream, moisturizing lotion, and massage cream.
- Bath/Shower... Excellent full body skin moisturizer. Softens, soothes and revitalizes your entire body.
- Shampoo... Excellent for all hair types, low foam, awesome gentle cleanse.
Tate's Life Advice: Love will not age you. Never say goodbye, say I love you see you later.
Tate's the Natural Miracle Conditioner may not cure you, it may not heal you, but it will feel good and help. It provides you so much soothing relief, AAHH... Nice!
Here are some other favorite uses for Tate's the Natural Miracle Conditioner
- Hair Conditioner
- Hand/Body Lotion
- Bath/Shower Moisturizer
- Baby Lotion
- Make-Up Remover
- Poison Ivy
- Dandruff Treatment
- Shaving Lotion
- Moisturizing Foot Soak
- Nighttime Face Moisturizer
- Massage Cream
- Bee Stings
- Soothes Sunburn
- Lip Gloss/Balm
- After-Tan Moisturizer
- Diaper Rash
- Cuticle Cream
Protect the earth, peace and wellness, Lester & Genoveve Tate
Water, cetyl alcohol, centrimonium bromide, hydrolyzed keratin, polymethoxy bicyclic oxazolidine, methylpropyl parpen & citric acid.
Genoveve's Food Grade Ingredients
A pinch of this and a pinch of that to make up this potpourri of awesome ingredients.
Apple, orange, strawberry, rose, clove, pineapple, ginger, cranberry, blueberry, geranium, raspberry, coconut, magnolia, pine, pine balsam, jasmine, thyme, cherry, cinnamon & lemon.
Peace and hugs, smiles and love.
- No Oils
- No Dyes
- No Gluten
- No Colors
- No Iodine
- No Glycols
- No Glycerins
- No Fragrance
- No Phosphates
- No Pesticides
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF A FEW REASONS. 1. The product SUCKS. Smells like glue and does not detangle my hair at all. 2. There is no INCI to get ANYWHERE not even from the company it self. 3. if the ingredients are correct the bottle should contain mold when it arrives at your door because is says there is only mashed fruits and no preservatives. 4. The company doesn't respond to any e-mails AT ALL, from any person that is, about getting an INCI or refunding the products. 5. Google "tate's miracle fraud" and click on the link from complaintsboard.com and read what they are doing to people. Yeah. That's just immoral and nasty! Iherb should stop selling this product!
I'm not sure what to say about this product. Check out the reviews in other places, there certainly seems to be some question about the company and ingredients. I've used the product a couple of times and it works fine, but...