Tate's, The Natural Miracle Conditioner, 18 fl oz
By Tate's17 Reviews
1.36 lbs (0.62 kg)
- Product Code: TAT-80961
- UPC Code: 715925809613
- Package Quantity: 18 fl oz
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 6.8 in, 1.15 lbs (0.52 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Hypo- Allergenic
- All Natural
- Over 100 Different Uses
- All Hair Types
- Love that Tate's
The All Natural Product For:
- Hair...Excellent hair conditioner for static, split ends & dry, color treated hair. Helps repair damage caused by sun, heat, chlorine, perms, bleach & all other types of severely-damaged hair. Also a wonderful over all conditioner for all hair types.
- Skin...Excellent as a non-greasy hand and body lotion, make-up remover, shaving cream, after tan moisturizing, sunburn soother, cuticle cream, moisturizing lotion, and massage cream
- Bath/Shower... Excellent full body skin moisturizer. Softens, soothes and revitalizes your entire body.
Tate's Life Advice: Never say goodbay, say I love you see you later
Protect the earth, peace and wellness, Lester & Genoveve Tate
Mountain Spring Water, Apples, Strawberries, Rose, Oranges, Clove, Ginger, Pineapple, Cranberries, Blueberries, Geranium, Raspberries, Blackberries, Celery, Boysenberries, Orchid, Coconut, Papaya, Marigold, Hazel Nut, Pine Needles, Oak Bark, Chamomile, Nutmeg, Calendula, Jasmine, Lemons, Parsley, Thyme, Eucalyptus, Cherry Bark, Passion Flower, Cinnamon.
- No Oils
- No Dyes
- No Gluten
- No Colors
- No Iodine
- No Glycols
- No Glycerins
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens
- No Fragrance
- No Phosphates
- No Pesticides
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF A FEW REASONS. 1. The product SUCKS. Smells like glue and does not detangle my hair at all. 2. There is no INCI to get ANYWHERE not even from the company it self. 3. if the ingredients are correct the bottle should contain mold when it arrives at your door because is says there is only mashed fruits and no preservatives. 4. The company doesn't respond to any e-mails AT ALL, from any person that is, about getting an INCI or refunding the products. 5. Google "tate's miracle fraud" and click on the link from complaintsboard.com and read what they are doing to people. Yeah. That's just immoral and nasty! Iherb should stop selling this product!
I'm not sure what to say about this product. Check out the reviews in other places, there certainly seems to be some question about the company and ingredients. I've used the product a couple of times and it works fine, but...