Tate's, The Natural Miracle Conditioner Spray, 8 fl oz
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- All Natural
- Since 1932
- Over 100 Different Uses
- All Hair Types
- Fragrance Free
- A Great Spray On Hand and Body Lotion
- Love that Tate's
- Spray on Pets Coat for Easy Brushing. Use on Dogs, Cats, Horses, etc.
- Stops Hair Damage from Styling, Perms, Coloring and the Sun.
A great leave in or rinse out hair conditioner. Stop split ends, no more fly away hair, brittle hair, restore shine & softness, hair strengthener.
The All Natural Product for:
- Hair...Excellent hair conditioner for static, split ends & dry, color treated hair. Helps repair damage caused by sun, heat, chlorine, perms, bleach & all other types of severely-damaged hair. Also a wonderful over all conditioner for all hair types.
- Skin...Excellent as a non-greasy hand and body lotion, make-up remover, shaving cream, after tan moisturizer, sunburn soother, cuticle cream, moisturizing lotion and massage cream.
- Bath/Shower...Excellent full body skin moisturizer. Softens, soothes and revitalizes your entire body.
Tate's Life Advice: Choose to handle all experiences with love and kindness.
Here are some other favorite uses for Tate's the Natural Miracle Conditioner Spray
- Hair conditioner spray
- Hand/body lotion spray
- Bath/shower moisturizer spray
- Baby lotion spray
- Make-up remover spray
- Dandruff treatment spray
- Shaving lotion spray
- Moisturizing foot soak spray
- Nighttime face moisturizer
- Massage cream spray
- Soothes sunburn spray
- Lip gloss/balm spray
- After-tan moisturizer spray
- Diaper rash spray
- Cuticle cream spray
We love you · Love all that lives · Life is precious
Shake well, spray on desired area. Love that Tate's
Genoveve's Hand-Picked All Natural Ingredients: Mountain spring water, apples, strawberries, rose, oranges, clove, ginger, pineapple, cranberries, blueberries, geranium, raspberries, blackberries, celery, boysenberries, orchid, coconut, papaya, marigold, hazel nut, pine needles, oat bark, chamomile, nutmeg, calendula, jasmine, lemons, parsley, thyme, eucalyptus, cherry bark, passion flower, cinnamon, lots of smiles, lots of hugs and lots and lots of love.
No oils · No dyes · No gluten · No colors · No iodine · No glycols · No glycerins · No sulfates · No parabens · No fragrance · No phosphates · No pesticides ·No animal testing
I have a lot of fine curly foiled hair. A bit damaged. After a big day we were going out that evening - usually I would have had to completely rewash and style my hair from scratch. I spritzed a bit of this magic stuff on (I had just receied it in the post so was excited to have a little look) and it transformed by hair from fizz into formed soft curls!!! It was still lovely this morning (usually a knotted ball by morning). The Tate's toothpaste is unreal too. And the ingredients.. the ingredients!!! Fabulous!
Very good product.I would highly recommend Tate's products.They are expensive,but it's well worth the price.
Instagram @Linoay - Pas Pour Moi
Posted by Linoay on Sep 02, 2016
Quand j'ai vu tous les bénéfices de ce produit, j'étais toute excitée de l'utiliser. Mais au final, le rendu ne me convient pas... Peu importe la dose mise, mes cheveux deviennent gras sur mes longueurs et plus de volume. Je reste donc septique de retenter ! A voir sur une autre saison !
Posted by 5105142732704988782 on Aug 29, 2016
The spay is very light, adds moisture. But the smell is awful, my boyfriend told me that I smell like a frog :) But I recommend it if you are not sensitive to smells.
TATE'S THE NATURAL MIRACLE CONDITIONER SPRAY
Posted by 5213437525621550365 on May 29, 2016
I had tried so many hair products I was going to give up, not until I discovered Tate's Natural Miracle Spray. I thought how does this product condition hair as well as have so many other uses. Any way gave it a go... when I first used it did not make much difference to my hair. Three weeks later I have no more frizz and very shiny hair...Thanks Tate's and thank you iHerb for making this product available to purchase... Sandra Melbourne, Australia.
Not for me
Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Oct 25, 2015
I was expecting a good conditioner on this miracle bottle, but I had no such result. The spray was a very light mist, which I liked, but I felt that my hair was not getting any benefits from using this product. It was almost as I had put nothing on my hair, and I was expecting a miracle bottle with this one. Nope, not for me.
Nice, light conditioner
Posted by Reviewer1130968 on Jan 23, 2015
This is a really nice light conditioner that you can use without getting your hands greasy. I also use it on my hair and it works well there also. I love the simple, natural ingredients.