- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Since 1932
- Over 100 Different Uses
- All Hair Types
- Love that Tate's
The All Natural Product for:
- Hair... Excellent as a hair shampoo, for all types. All natural, leaves hair shiny, soft and very manageable. A gentle shampoo, yet super lather, super clean and is pH balanced. This shampoo loooves your hair.
- Skin...Excellent for a full body wash. Great for your whole body, gentle, great cleansing, non irritating, squeaky clean. Refreshing, yeees very refreshing.
- Bath/Shower...Excellent for bubble baths. Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles everywhere! For you, the kids, great for everyone. Aw relax, feel good, rest and get clean.
Here are some other favorite uses for Tate's the Natural Miracle Shampoo
- Hair shampoo (all types)
- Make-up remover
- Bubble bath
- Baby shampoo (no tears)
- Body wash
- Acne cleanse
- Dandruff shampoo
- Hand cleanse
- Facial clean
- Wash dishes
- Spot clean stains
- Wash floor
- Pet shampoo
Tate's Life Advice: Never say goodbye, say I love you see you later.
Use as is...or... mix 8 oz of shampoo with 1/2 gallon of water to make 1/2 gallon of super shampoo, for all hair types.
Genoveve's Hand-Picked All Natural Ingredients: Water (aqua), ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, lauramide dea, lauryl glucoside, ammonium xylene sulfonate, sodium chloride, almond flavor, vitamin E.
No oils · No dyes · No gluten · No colors · No iodine · No glycols · No glycerins · No fragrance · No phosphates · No pesticides · No animal testing
on receiving the actual product, in place of the list of natural ingredients stated ie mountain spring water from our lands, coconut etc we saw this under "Genoveve's hand picked natural ingredients": water (aqua), ammonim lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, Lauramide Dea, Lauryl glucoside, ammomium xylene sulfonate, sodium chloride, almond flavour, vitamin E. It would be good if the company could put the actual full ingredient list onto the label so that consumers know exactly what they are purchasing.
Great product !!
Posted by 5621498467296002376 on Dec 01, 2016
The shampoo and conditioner are fantastic. I have thin hair and it gives my hair so much volume !!
Everything it claims and more
Posted by 5695819577139510643 on Aug 29, 2016
I can and will not run out. It works like it says and I feel save using it.
Posted by 4813022129769406459 on Mar 28, 2015
Misguiding ingrediens lust.
I will never buy this again!!
Posted by 4775825545319396627 on Mar 24, 2015
Benzaldehyde is the smell that is used as almond essens. thats what it smells like. It dried out my scalp completely, so bad rash that i skretshed my self to bleed. Besides the Natural ingredients that is written on the bottle, it contains other and some of them harmful ingredients. espesially dea. thoose ingredients you will find at iherbs ingredients information of the Product.( ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, lauramide dea, lauryl glucoside, ammonium xylene sulfonate, sodium chloride, almond flavor,) i will never buy this again!!!
Natural as said,
Posted by 4649248325074940256 on Feb 26, 2015
Shampoo that u can put in your mouth! as toothpaste....cool Tried using this in all contexts advertized. Its good and natural. For haircare, i found shikakai + soapnut powder to be better than this in terms of not drying out the scalp. Still good product. Thx.