Tate's, The Natural Miracle Shampoo, 18 fl oz
By Tate's29 Reviews
1.48 lbs (0.67 kg)
- Product Code: TAT-80969
- UPC Code: 715925809699
- Package Quantity: 18 fl oz
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 6.8 in, 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1932
- Over 100 Different Uses
- All Hair Types
- Love that Tate's
The All Natural Product for:
- Hair... Excellent as a hair shampoo, for all types. All natural, leaves hair shiny, soft and very manageable. A gentle shampoo, yet super lather, super clean and is pH balanced. This shampoo loooves your hair.
- Skin...Excellent for a full body wash. Great for your whole body, gentle, great cleansing, non irritating, squeaky clean. Refreshing, yeees very refreshing.
- Bath/Shower...Excellent for bubble baths. Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles everywhere! For you, the kids, great for everyone. Aw relax, feel good, rest and get clean.
Here are some other favorite uses for Tate's the Natural Miracle Shampoo
- Hair shampoo (all types)
- Make-up remover
- Bubble bath
- Baby shampoo (no tears)
- Body wash
- Acne cleanse
- Dandruff shampoo
- Hand cleanse
- Facial clean
- Wash dishes
- Spot clean stains
- Wash floor
- Pet shampoo
Tate's Life Advice: Never say goodbye, say I love you see you later.
Use as is...or... mix 8 oz of shampoo with 1/2 gallon of water to make 1/2 gallon of super shampoo, for all hair types.
Genoveve's Hand-Picked All Natural Ingredients: Water (aqua), ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, lauramide dea, lauryl glucoside, ammonium xylene sulfonate, sodium chloride, almond flavor, vitamin E.
No oils · No dyes · No gluten · No colors · No iodine · No glycols · No glycerins · No fragrance · No phosphates · No pesticides · No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have used it as a shampoo and face cleaner it smells nice to.
on receiving the actual product, in place of the list of natural ingredients stated ie mountain spring water from our lands, coconut etc we saw this under "Genoveve's hand picked natural ingredients": water (aqua), ammonim lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, Lauramide Dea, Lauryl glucoside, ammomium xylene sulfonate, sodium chloride, almond flavour, vitamin E. It would be good if the company could put the actual full ingredient list onto the label so that consumers know exactly what they are purchasing.