Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal
Tazo Teas, African Red Bush, Herbal Infusion, Caffeine Free, 20 Filterbags, 1.9 oz (55 g)
- In Some Places Tazo is More Highly Valued Than Magic Pebbles
- All Natural
- A Tantalizing Blend of Creamy African Rooibos & Tangy Hibiscus Flowers
- USDA Organic
Tazo African Red Bush is a traditional tea from the plains of Africa, slightly tart and creamy, created from rooibos and hints of hibiscus flowers, citrusy herbs and a pinch of rosemary. In the color of its amber liquid, you can sometimes catch the blazing rays of an ancient, flaming sunset over the Great Rift Valley.
Did you know?
The African red bush, or rooibos, is ironically enough an evergreen shrub. As far as we know, staring at the plant for too long will not cause color blindness.
The Way of Tazo: Only the finest botanicals were used in this infusion. Those that didn't make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea
How to Make One
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally and then pour over ice.
African rooibos (red bush), hibiscus flowers, lemon myrtle, lemon verbena, orange peel, rosemary, lemon balm, natural flavors and citric acid.