Tazo Teas, Assorted, Black & Green Teas, Herbal Infusions, 20 Filterbags, 1.6 oz (45 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Assorted Teas
What is Tazo? Yes, it is merely a wonderfully delicious beverage, one made with the most extraordinary teas and herbs to be found on this planet and blended with verve and imagination.
But if, as you drink it, you divine some deeper meaning in the many ways it delights your senses, well-that answer is entirely acceptable as well.
In some places, Tazo is more highly valued than magic pebbles
Did you know? Modern tea scholars believe the word "Tazo" may have been used as a toast by the ancient Greeks.
Only the finest leaves were used in this tea. Those that didn't make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
Tazo + Assorted Teas
A variety of interesting and imaginative black teas, green teas & herbal infusions.
Awake, Calm, China Green Tips, Early Grey, Chai, Passion, Decaf Chai, Wild Sweet Orange, Lotus & Zen.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea.
How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep black teas and herbal infusions 5 minutes; green teas for 3 minutes.
If iced tea is your desire, use tow filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
Black tea, green tea, peppermint, hibiscus, chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, natural flavors, cinnamon, citric acid, ginger, licorice root, lemon verbena, rose petals, blackberry leaves, black pepper, orange peel, rosehips, tarragon, color (turmeric, riboflavin), cardamom, cloves, sarsaparilla, lemon balm, juice extract (color), star anise, licorice extract.
Posted by n-ordersiherb on Aug 27, 2012
Somehow there were only 19 teabags instead of 20. Anyway it's a good way to try 10 different tastes.
Posted by Reviewer2929450 on Aug 07, 2012
awesome selection of teas to try out. great when guests come over, there's something for everyone :)
Great Item! GREAT Packing! FAST Ship!!!
Posted by Reviewer1125265 on Mar 25, 2012
very good service, product and shipping. will buy again
Posted by Reviewer2697918 on Dec 18, 2011
I like it