Tazo Teas, China Green Tips, Green Tea, 20 Filterbags, 1.4 oz (40 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- So You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally
- Green Tea
Fine fresh-tasting, spring-harvested green teas from China.
Steep and begin a journey that spans continents and centuries on speed-of-sound steam trains.
Sip the sun, rain and fog of the morning these delicate botanicals were picked.
Explore lemongrass lawns, carpets of chamomile and the living history of your ancestors.
Taste with all your senses, but most of all with your imagination.
Each cup is a story, unfolding with every sip.
China Green Tips
Linger in the pure, steam-fired broth of this first-flush green tea thinking clear, peaceful thoughts. Like watching mist rise off a thermal spring, hidden behind a wooded glen and only accessible by trampoline.
For Best Brewing
175ºF - Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil and allow to cool slightly.
8 fl oz - Pour water over the filterbag in your cup.
3 min - Let it steep. Wait patiently for perfection.
Spring-harvested green teas.