Tazo Teas, Green Ginger, Green Tea, 20 Filterbags, 1.5 oz (44 g)
- Tazo is an Enticing Source of Wonder, Inspiration & Optimism
- All Natural
- A Dazzling Blend With Sweet, Spicy Ginger & a Touch of Pear
How best to describe the two sides of Tazo Green Ginger? Its yin is smooth, smoky, steam-fired Chinese green tea. Its yang is sweet, spicy ginger root with a kick. But just to make it even more wonderfully interesting, there's a slight touch of pear we like to add for its fragrant finish. That's the part we call "yow."
Did You Know?
The Romans brought ginger to Europe from India. This is often cited as their greatest legacy, just after roads, aqueducts, sanitation and modern typefaces.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea + How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
Green teas, natural flavors, ginger, and lemongrass.