- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- So You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally
- Caffeine Level •••
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Pure green tea from China with a unique creamy, baked flavor.
Pencil-thin, organic green tea leaves tumble down a lush mountainside, picking up steam as they curl into perfectly shaped chun mee, "precious eyebrows" in Chinese. Linger in this earthy, slightly smoky cup of brow-unfurrowing bliss.
Steep and begin a journey that spans continents and centuries on speed-of-sound stem trains.
Sip the sun, rain and fog of the morning these delicate botanicals were picked.
Explore lemongrass lawns, carpets of chamomile and the living history or your ancestors.
Taste with all your senses, but most of all with your imagination.
Each cup is a story, unfolding with every sip.
For Best Brewing:
175°F - Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil and allow to cool slightly.
8 fl oz - Pour water over the filterbag in your cup.
3 min - Let it steep. Wait patiently for perfection.
••••• 61+ mg
•••• 46-60 mg
••• 31-45 mg
•• 16-30 mg
• 1-15 mg
Values are based on a 8 fl oz serving and reflect our standard brewing methods. A standard 8 fl oz drip coffee contains 150 mg caffeine.
Organic green teas.