Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal
Tazo Teas, Passion, Herbal Infusion, Caffeine Free, 20 Filterbags, 1.8 oz (52 g)
- In Some Places Tazo is More Highly Valued Than Magic Pebbles
- All Natural
- A Magical Blend of Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Rose Hips, Mango & Passion Fruit Flavors
Luscious hibiscus flowers join with subtle citrus notes of lemongrass and tart rose hips. Natural flavors of passion fruit and mango attend the ceremony and bless the union that is now known as Tazo Passion. Like love itself, this powerful herbal infusion may make you do crazy things, but it is better to drink it once than never drink it at all.
Did you know?
True passion is intoxicating and invigorating, soothing and sensuous, mysterious and magical. We just thought you should know what you're in for.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea
How to Make One
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 5 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally and then pour over ice.
Hibiscus flowers, natural tropical flavors, citric acid, licorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hips, lemongrass and fruit juice extract (color).