Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal
Tazo Teas, Sweet Cinnamon Spice, Herbal Infusion, Caffeine Free, 20 Filterbags, 1.5 oz (45 g)
- In Some Places, Tazo is More Highly Valued than Magic Pebbles
- All Natural
- A Flavorful Cup Swirling with Sweet Cinnamon & Spicy Star Anise
Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice is made with the finest cinnamon from Southeast Asia, creamy sarsaparilla, licorice root and a touch of roasted chicory root. The result is remarkably rich and sweet - a big, flavorful brew that makes you want to hold the tea cup firmly with both hands as you drink it.
Did You Know?
The emperor Nero burned a year's supply of cinnamon to mourn the death of his wife. Things went all to heck in Rome shortly after that.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea + How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 5 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
Cinnamon, licorice root, orange peel, Indian sarsaparilla, chicory root, rooibos, natural flavors, star anise, almond extract, licorice extract.