Tazo Teas, Well-Being, Focus, Black Tea, 16 Filterbags, 1.52 oz (43 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- So You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally
- A Cleverly Invigorating Mix of Malty Black Tea, Roasted Yerba Maté, Orange Essence & Cocoa Peel.
- Caffeine Level ••••
Revive your day with this spirited mix of black tea, orange essence, cocoa peel and roasted yerba maté, and who knows where it will lead? This flavorful and exciting tea just may sharpen your view of the world and have you windsurfing through the rest of your afternoon.
Steep and begin a journey that spans continents and centuries on speed-of-sound stem trains.
Sip the sun, rain and fog of the morning these delicate botanicals were picked.
Explore lemongrass lawns, carpets of chamomile and the living history or your ancestors.
Taste with all your senses, but most of all with your imagination.
Each cup is a story, unfolding with every sip.
For Best Brewing:
212°F - Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
8 fl oz - Pour water over the filterbag in your cup.
5 min - Let it steep. Wait patiently for perfection.
••••• 61+ mg
•••• 46-60 mg
••• 31-45 mg
•• 16-30 mg
• 1-15 mg
Values are based on a 8 fl oz serving and reflect our standard brewing methods. A standard 8 fl oz drip coffee contains 150 mg caffeine.
Black tea, lemon balm, chicory, cocoa peels, roasted yerba maté, rose petals, citrus essence oil, rosemary and natural flavor.
This doesn't taste like your typical black tea. It is definitely a unique flavor. It smells a bit like cocoa but the taste isn't like chocolate. It's hard to describe, but because it's different from regular black tea, it might appeal to people don't enjoy plain black tea. I'm certainly more of a green tea drinker but this one tastes great to me. It's very smooth.