Tazo Teas, Wild Sweet Orange, Herbal Tea, Caffeine-Free, 20 Filterbags, 1.58 oz (45 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- So You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally
- A Juicy Herbal Infusion of Orange Peel, Lemongrass, Citrus Herbs &Licorice Root
Wild Sweet Orange
The juiciest of oranges are wrangled into your cup by tangy hibiscus flowers twirling lassos of lemongrass. Proving that wild oranges don’t need to be tamed, just understood.
Steep and begin a journey that spans continents and centuries on speed-of-sound stem trains.
Sip the sun, rain and fog of the morning these delicate botanicals were picked.
Explore lemongrass lawns, carpets of chamomile and the living history or your ancestors.
Taste with all your senses, but most of all with your imagination.
Each cup is a story, unfolding with every sip.
For Best Brewing:
212°F - Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
8 fl oz - Pour water over the filterbag in your cup.
5 min - Let it steep. Wait patiently for perfection.
Lemongrass, blackberry leaves, citric acid, rose hips, spearmint leaves, color (turmeric, riboflavin), orange peel, hibiscus flowers, natural flavor, rose petals, natural orange essence, ginger root, licorice root, licorice extract.
This tea is delicious - wild sweet orange describes it perfectly. As always, iherb has fast shipping - 1 week to Korea.
Posted by 5546112554957218980 on Jul 21, 2016
Very nice tea and aroma. I loved it.
very nice taste!
Posted by 5276769198342709826 on May 20, 2016
I highly recommend this tee - the taste is very strong, aromatic and refreshing!
Not my cup of tea
Posted by 4973709263111961048 on Jul 09, 2015
Too tart for my liking
Posted by 5354695002621071162 on May 22, 2015
I have tried this herbal tea at 5 stars hotel and I like it so I order it now . The price is reasonable and shipped right away