TePe Oral Health Care, Dental Sticks, Birch Wood, Slim, 125 Pieces (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
- Product Code: TEP-00188
- UPC Code: 845822001886
- Package Quantity: 125 Pieces
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 1 x 2.1 in, 0.03 lbs (0.01kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Carefully selected birch and linden wood and an advanced manufacturing process ensure top quality dental sticks. The triangular shape of the dental stick is adapted to fit the natural triangular shape of the interdental space.
Choose a wooden stick size that will fit your interdental spaces. If you are not sure, let a dental professional assist you to choose the right size for you.
Developed in collaboration with Prof. Bjorn and Prof. Krasse, Centre for Oral Health Sciences, Malmo and Goteborg University, Sweden.
It is recommended to use dental sticks daily.
Effective cleaning with your wooden sticks:
- Moisten the dental stick in your mouth before using it.
- This will make it more pliable and it will last longer.
- Move the dental stick, flat side against gum tissue, back and forth in each interdental space.
- Dental sticks will clean larger surfaces if angled.
- If you hold one or more fingers against your chin, you will get more stability and better control.
Keep out of the reach of children.