TePe Oral Health Care, Dental Sticks, Birch Wood, Slim, 125 Pieces (Discontinued Item)4 Reviews
0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Product Code: TEP-00188
- UPC Code: 845822001886
- Package Quantity: 125 Pieces
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 1 x 2.1 in, 0.03 lbs (0.01 kg)
Carefully selected birch and linden wood and an advanced manufacturing process ensure top quality dental sticks. The triangular shape of the dental stick is adapted to fit the natural triangular shape of the interdental space.
Choose a wooden stick size that will fit your interdental spaces. If you are not sure, let a dental professional assist you to choose the right size for you.
Developed in collaboration with Prof. Bjorn and Prof. Krasse, Centre for Oral Health Sciences, Malmo and Goteborg University, Sweden.
It is recommended to use dental sticks daily.
Effective cleaning with your wooden sticks:
- Moisten the dental stick in your mouth before using it.
- This will make it more pliable and it will last longer.
- Move the dental stick, flat side against gum tissue, back and forth in each interdental space.
- Dental sticks will clean larger surfaces if angled.
- If you hold one or more fingers against your chin, you will get more stability and better control.
Keep out of the reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nice and slim for tight areas. Will buy these again, they hold up in use and seem safer than toothpicks.
I got these to replace some other kind, and have been very pleased. The only suggestion I would make is that you transfer them to a plastic case or a tin of some sort, to make it easier to keep them in your purse, car, etc.