Tea Tree Therapy, Cinnamon Toothpicks, 100 Approx.
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Birchwood infused with Cinnamon, Tea Tree Oil and Menthol
Tea Tree Therapy Cinnamon Toothpicks are made from Birchwood trees treated with Tea Tree Oil and Menthol. Cinnamon (oil of cassia) is added to provide a zesty invigorating flavor. Tea Tree Oil's natural antiseptic properties help freshen breath and kill bacteria that causes plaque and tartar. Their long-lasting flavor can be an aid to those giving up smoking.
Birchwood toothpick flavored with cinnamon (oil of cassia), Australian tea tree oil, and menthol.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My partner is quitting smoking, and these work wonders for her. She especially loves the taste of menthol. These are great!! Thank you so much!
Posted by 4960521549137673706 on Sep 27, 2013
I like these toothpicks very much,they are great.
prefer tea tree
Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Jul 10, 2013
This is just personal preference, but I prefer the tea tree flavour. It is less sweet and spicy than cinnamon
Great for after dinner
Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013
Nice and cinnamon-y.
love these sticks
Posted by Reviewer1431786 on Oct 21, 2012
I chew these all the time, great if you feel you have bad breath or nice to have before meetings.