- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Caffeine Free
- Acid Free
- 75% Organic
- The Herbal Tea that Tastes Like Coffee!
- Made with Organic Herbs
- A Swirl of Sweet Against Roasted Dandelion & Nuts
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
The Herbal Tea That Tastes Like Coffee!
Whether you're a tea or coffee drinker, you'll love Teeccino's satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with dandelion, the renowned detox herb, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with California's almonds, dates, and figs, Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea... or is it coffee? We'll let you decide!
- 100% naturally caffeine-free
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Heart-healthy potassium - for optimal performance
- Soluble fiber - inulin in chicory root, supports beneficial intestinal flora that improve digestion and elimination
Tastes Like Coffee, Steeps Like Tea
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- 3 times more product than regular tea bags:
6 g Tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Hot or Iced
- Low calorie dessert beverage
- Energizing smoothie base
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, dates, almonds, natural caramel nut flavor, organic figs.
|Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz.|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet |
** Daily Value not established.
My only wish is that this flavor came in bulk to reduce waste. I can go through a whole box in a week.
Posted by 4951462901523117480 on Sep 02, 2016
Good taste but not rich in texture
Oh My Lord AH-MAZING - LOVE IT!!!!
Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Aug 25, 2016
I don't often rave but...RAVE TIME: First, you tear the sachet of the tea and a burst of aroma comes out that makes your eyes roll to the back of your head, but that hit doesn't last long....So you brew the bag, for as long as possible- the longer and the more like coffee it tastes! I was so so so amazed! It is sweet, and rich, and roasty and strong. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Barely needs sweetener at all. This product i will buy again and again, probably my all time favourite tea! Love it!
~Great nutty flavour~
Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 16, 2016
Always enjoy my Chicory Herbal Dandelion Caramel Nut tea, is refreshing and a little different when one wants a change from the usual fare. Very good as a liver support too. Added to this is the fact I can get 2 mugs from one teabag. Great value.
Taste like Herbal tea rather than coffee
Posted by 5498756931968686209 on Jul 06, 2016
I saw the good comments on youtube and iherb therefore give it a try. However, I personally do not like the taste. It taste like herbal tea rather than coffee. I m not going to re order.