Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Kosher Foods
Teeccino, Herbal Coffee, Dandelion Caramel Nut, Caffeine Free, 10 Tee Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Non Acidic
- 75% Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- A Swirl of Sweet Against Roasted Dandelion & Nuts
- Certified Organic by QAI
America's #1 Coffee Alternative
Now you can enjoy a steaming cup of deliciously rich, deep-roasted, fresh brewed flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee! Teeccino (tea CHEE no) is a nutritious blend of Mediterranean herbs, fruits, and nuts that are roasted and ground to brew and taste like coffee.
Every cup offers you many health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine free
- Non acidic — helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants: Carob, dandelion, almonds, dates & figs
- Natural energy boost — from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Inulin — naturally from chicory root, supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, elimination, and intestinal health
Teeccino Tee-Bags Make Brewing Easy Anywhere!
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- 3 times more product than regular tea bags: 6 g Tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- For an energy pick-up and low-calorie snack
- Delicious dessert beverages
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Directions: Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion, dates, almonds, natural caramel nut flavor, organic figs.
|Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.