Teeccino, Herbal Coffee, Dandelion Caramel Nut, Caffeine Free, 10 Tee Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)
By Teeccino16 Reviews
0.43 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: TEE-43220
- UPC Code: 795239432202
- Package Quantity: 10 Tee Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.3 x 4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Non Acidic
- 75% Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- A Swirl of Sweet Against Roasted Dandelion & Nuts
- Certified Organic by QAI
America's #1 Coffee Alternative
Now you can enjoy a steaming cup of deliciously rich, deep-roasted, fresh brewed flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee! Teeccino (tea CHEE no) is a nutritious blend of Mediterranean herbs, fruits, and nuts that are roasted and ground to brew and taste like coffee.
Every cup offers you many health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine free
- Non acidic — helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants: Carob, dandelion, almonds, dates & figs
- Natural energy boost — from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Inulin — naturally from chicory root, supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, elimination, and intestinal health
Teeccino Tee-Bags Make Brewing Easy Anywhere!
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- 3 times more product than regular tea bags: 6 g Tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- For an energy pick-up and low-calorie snack
- Delicious dessert beverages
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Directions: Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion, dates, almonds, natural caramel nut flavor, organic figs.
|Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Tastes like a vanilla latte - really tasty.
It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.