Teeccino, Chicory Herbal Tea, Dandelion Caramel Nut, Caffeine Free, 10 Tee Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Caffeine Free
- Acid Free
- 75% Organic
- The Herbal Tea that Tastes Like Coffee!
- Made with Organic Herbs
- A Swirl of Sweet Against Roasted Dandelion & Nuts
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
The Herbal Tea That Tastes Like Coffee!
Whether you're a tea or coffee drinker, you'll love Teeccino's satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with dandelion, the renowned detox herb, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with California's almonds, dates, and figs, Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea... or is it coffee? We'll let you decide!
- 100% naturally caffeine-free
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Heart-healthy potassium - for optimal performance
- Soluble fiber - inulin in chicory root, supports beneficial intestinal flora that improve digestion and elimination
Tastes Like Coffee, Steeps Like Tea
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- 3 times more product than regular tea bags:
6 g Tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Hot or Iced
- Low calorie dessert beverage
- Energizing smoothie base
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, dates, almonds, natural caramel nut flavor, organic figs.
|Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz.|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet |
** Daily Value not established.
It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.
Taste like Herbal tea rather than coffee
Posted by 5498756931968686209 on Jul 06, 2016
I saw the good comments on youtube and iherb therefore give it a try. However, I personally do not like the taste. It taste like herbal tea rather than coffee. I m not going to re order.
Posted by 4803412722445604090 on Jul 02, 2016
My favourite coffee alternative. I have this as a treat as too expensive for everyday. My daughter likes it too.
Sweet and comforting
Posted by 4643022329335670721 on Nov 20, 2015
it is very tasty and sweet, a great substitute for coffe, delicious with almond milk.
Posted by CIPRIAN on Jun 24, 2015
this is nice. i did not find it outstanding, but seems ok-ish.
My new favourite
Posted by 5105164692872945831 on Jun 06, 2015
Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever! The new dandelion teebags are great the caramel is my favourite which is funny because I don't normally like caramel the blend of the dark roast and the caramel just works so well