Teeccino, Chicory Herbal Tea, Medium Roast, Hazelnut, Caffeine Free, 10 Tee-Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Caffeine Free
- Acid Free
- 75% Organic
- The Herbal Tea that Tastes Like Coffee!
- Made with Organic Herbs
- Buttery Hazelnuts with Roasted Almonds
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
The Herbal Tea That Tastes Like Coffee!
Whether you're a tea or coffee drinker, you'll love Teeccino's satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. Thew secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with barley, Italy's favorite caffeine-free roasted brew, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with California's almonds, dates, and figs, Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea... or is it coffee? We'll let you decide!
- 100% naturally caffeine-free
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Heart-healthy potassium - for optimal performance
- Soluble fiber - inulin in chicory root, supports beneficial intestinal flora that improve digestion and elimination
Tastes Like Coffee, Steeps Like Tea
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- 3 times more product than regular tea bags:
6 g Tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Hot or Iced
- Low calorie dessert beverage
- Energizing smoothie base
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic figs, natural hazelnut flavor.
|Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz.|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet |
** Daily Value not established.
This is so delicious and tastes like coffee and it's a great herbal replacement! Does the trick for me when I feel like coffee and has no caffeine! Add some coconut milk and it's a real treat! The hazelnut flavour is not very intense, and it's delicious!
Amazing how a coffee from a teabag can be so rich in taste! Can really feel the hazelnut taste, and the taste is so good I even found myself prefer it without any additional sweeteners. Best of it all, I may now enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the late evenings without have to worry about the caffeine.
Very tasty coffee substitute
Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jun 28, 2016
I can no longer drink coffee so I was looking for something that would taste the same and work for my body. This Herbal Coffee hit the spot. Tastes good, the bags do last thru two uses. I can make my Teccino and put half and half in it just as I did with coffee. Caffeine free too. Just what I was looking for, I recommend this product.
On my regular reorder list
Posted by WardieWard3 on Mar 26, 2016
Great caffeine free drink. Rich and tasty.
Herbal coffee with a nice hazelnut flavour
Posted by halfromanian on Dec 21, 2015
Herbal 'coffee' with a nice hazelnut flavour