Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Kosher Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Coffee Herbal Coffee Alternative
Teeccino, Herbal Coffee, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, Hazelnut , 10 Tee-Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Non Acidic
- No Caf
- 75% Organic
- Buttery Hazelnuts with Golden Roasted Almonds
- Certified Organic by QAI
- America's Favorite Coffee Alternative
Now you can enjoy a steaming cup of deliciously rich, deep-roasted, fresh brewed flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee! Teeccino (tea CHEE no) is a nutritious blend of Mediterranean herbs, grains, fruits, and nuts that are roasted and ground to brew and taste like coffee.
Every cup offers you many health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Non acidic- helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost- from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Inulin- naturally from chicory root, supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, elimination, and intestinal health
Teeccino Tee-Bag Make Brewing Easy Anywhere!
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- 3 times more product than regular tea bags: 6g Tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- For an energy pick-up and low-calorie snack
- Delicious dessert beverages
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic figs, natural hazelnut flavor.
Independent laboratory tests can not detect gluten in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter or Tee-bag.
|Serving Size: 1 bag make 8 fl oz.|
|Serving Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily value not established.